bad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad day

well all this sadness happened this past wednesday...my dad asked to borrow my car (he complains about me putting so much money into her but he still likes to drive it) to pick up my mom and my lil brother...so ofcourse i said yes...30 minutes later i get a call...its my dad and he tells me that he ran over a pothole and bent my rim it was so sad seeing her drive up with no front driver side wheel...3 rims and one steelie now im looking for an 18" 5Zigen FNO1R-C in hyperblack so if anyone knows where to get one cheap...well cheaper than most places...let me know.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Make sure you bring the blowtorch out with you take the tire off and heat it up and bend it back to where it used to be. Make sure you bend it back to the right spot. Thats the best I will be able to say a shop will probably charge you like 85 to bend it back

Comment

ouch, make him buy you a new one...
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

wow,thats a biggie.ya make him pay for a new one.that musta been a nice size pothole.......dman parents,cant learn how to drive our cars,when i first got my body kit,the first day i had it i let my dad run to the store.he pulled up to close tothe stupid cement things and cracked the shit out of it ,he didnt understand that it made the car a little longer/lower.but hey i dont let anyone drive her now.oh ya he paid the $350.00 for a brand new bumper.

Comment

shit that sucks man. hope it all works out for you

Comment

Your pops paid for your shit my pops was like when he messed up my rim when he pulled off the edge of the curb I told him to pay for another rim he said to me are you payin rent? in other words being that im not payin he should charge me to live there I told him thats aight well see when you come up late with another creditcard payment.

Comment

i didnt even have to ask him for another...he offered to buy me another...same thing happened when he was driving my car and the distributor went out...he wanted to pay for a new one but i wouldnt let him cuz its a maintenance thing and wasnt his fault at all...so we comprimised and went half and half...i know he's very careful with my car so i know this was an accident...knowing him he felt worse when it happened than i do so im just looking for a replacement and buying it myself or going half and half again...i dont trip too much cuz i know that hes careful with my car cuz he sees how much i take care of it and although he comaplins about me spending all that money on her, he loves driving around in her and getting all the attention from racers revving on him and all that junk...i love my dad so its ok...nothing to trip about

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

that sucks man...good luck gettin it fixed : /

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                  that sucks man...good luck gettin it fixed : /
                  can it be fixed? i was thinking about buying another one but getting this one fixed and using it as a spare...throwing out my steelie and keeping this one in my trunk. i know the color would be gone but i would paint either silver or gloss black...but can it be fixed?

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Anything can be fixed or if not replaced thats what tools are for. Just depends on the condition of the damage and how skilled is the person who is repairing them. its a dice game you play for a price that you have to pay

Comment

Working...
                    X