photoshop template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photoshop template

ok im trying to make a cd cover, and i hate my cd cover program, not many options.

i was wondering if photoshop has a template for the cd cover and the disk itself or someone else has one that they made that you like to share...thanks!
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

usually what i do is use the size of an existing cd booklet to make the jewel case cover. I just put that size in and design within that size.

for the cd itself, you'll have to find out the size... thats hard.
    i haven't done it in awhile. if you print out a cd cover from another program and measure that, it should work. or you could try measuring a cd... measure it at a bunch of different angles.

don't forget! when your creating... design it so that there is room on the inside and outside of the cd itself.

sorry i couldn't help much more. i don't have the template anymore.
    kiokin.com

Comment

try nero cd cover program.

comes with nero ultra.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

Working...
      X