got rear ended :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got rear ended :(

ide like to start off this post by letting you know my first cb7 was also rear ended a few years ago...anyways, so im taking my sisters boyfriend out for a cruise, its his first time in my car....and two guys in a riced out civic keep pulling up trying to race me...im ignoring them and eventually they decide to pull behind me and tailgate me...i can see them joking around in the rear view and their paying little attention to the road...i try to make some space between us but they just keep pressing up behind me...we come to a red and they fucking run right up my ass!! were both in shock, we get out the car, and the fuckers were already on foot running...we called the police and gave them the plate number...an officer came to the scene, and it turns out the civic was stolen...so bottom line is im fucked, i cant go to my insurance because they think the car is stock, and even tho they still have to cover me, i will get dropped off the policy (i have a group rate through my work...so i save on insurance every year and cant really afford to lose that plan). im basically stuck with the repairs...i stripped the back end off today and the damage isnt too too bad...my back panel is pushed in, and the frame looks to be bent maybe a half inch...my bumper, trunk, and rear windshield are done...i have another accord that im going to use for parts so basically im stuck with straightening out the back end and paint... i should have pics posted by the end of the week so u guys can see the damage...i could use a few pointers

Originally posted by motulcb7
    ide like to start off this post by letting you know...i should have pics posted by the end of the week so u guys can see the damage...
    We'll still be here.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

the way i see it, you recovered a stolen car off the road.
      good job.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

haha thats i good way to put it i guess...i feel bad for whoevers car it was cause its crashed too..and obviousely the civic got the bigger end of the stick so whoever it is is probably in worse shape than me...hopefully they have theift on their policy...anyways, like i said, ill try to put up some pics this week and keep u guys posted on its progress

Comment

Working...
        X