Wow, totally random message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, totally random message

So I just sent this chick I like a random message to her on facebook. I'm definitely drunk right now, but I had to say something. She's thinking about leaving our school because she doesn't wants to be a nurse, but I told her not to give up so easily and really think about it. Yes, I like this chick, she's cool as hell. She just got into nursing school (which is a VERY big deal at UT Tyler) and she's recently thought about leaving because she supposedly doesn't want to be a nurse anymore. I really don't understand the decisions people make sometimes. I know school is hard and all, but this is fucking crazy. You make it into one of the biggest schools on campus and you want to quit? That's like me saving up enough money to do all I want to the CB7 and just giving it all up because I don't want to do it anymore. Man...the shit people do on a whim. I just had to vent somewhere, so I told her my mind first and then posted here. If she does leave it doesn't matter if I see her again or not because she's leaving, but if she doesn't leave and stays, then maybe she took my shit into consideration (although probably not). Sorry for the winded post, just had to say my shit. Peace!
    Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

shit happens. peopld DO change their minds. if its not what she WANTS to do, then she wont do it. if she does, she will be miserable, or just unhappy the rest of her life.(considering that she REALLY DOESN'T want to do it)

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

make her stay in school, being a nurse she'll make one hell of a sugar mama....hahahahaha
      -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
      newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
      newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
      newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Nursing School

I think once anyone gets into Nursing School they ask themselves "Do i really want to be a nurse?" I am in my first semester of Nursing school and over 250 people applied and only 60 were accepted. It is a big honor but honestly if she even thinks she might not want to be a nurse it is probably a wise decision to find somthing she will enjoy. Nursing is just one of those professions where you have to be happy with what you are doing because if not it could be risking others lives. I know you like her and hopefully she will stick around and give it a chance. Just remember there are always other fish in the sea! PEACE!
        "You are part of a great thing. Live for it, Talk for it and dream for it."
        "A friend is someone who will be there when the rest of the world walks out on you!"

"People who toy with others hearts...are only unhappy in their own lives."

Comment

Working...
        X