Me+ Work{circuit city + UPS} = fuck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me+ Work{circuit city + UPS} = fuck.

So yeah, heres my last rant of the evening. So as some know I just got a second job at circuit city. (down in seekonk near my school in RI) I just started and it seems like a fun job. Im working in car audio/roadshop and yea. The discounts seem nice. after training im gonna see how much I can get things for ( what they pay) and yea.

BUT Im still working at UPS back HOME (in ma( next to lowell) and yea im making 10/hr there. and get the earn and learn program so i get 1,000 at the end of every trimester if i get d's or better. and i make 8/hr to start at circuit city.

See Thing is its such a bitch of driving. Like I drive home tuesday to work, then after work around 11pm I drive back to Providence. I get back here around 12:30 then I do some hw then go to bed. Wake up weds and hang out. Now today I drove HOME and worked, got back to prov at like 11:30 (its 74) miles ONE WAY ( costs me 10$ one way for gas) and yeah. I have to come back here tonight becuase I work at circuit city tommrow at 9:30- 3, then I have to drive BACK home (another 74 miles) to work 6-11 then I have to drive BACK here... and work 2-10 on sat at circuit city.

HOLY FUCKING DRIVING. Im actually getting sick of it. as sad as it seems.
    hell, i dont care about working since ill be catching up on bills and stuff, but this driving shit sucks!. Im fucking exhausted, but i dont wanna quit ups becuase of what im getting with them and shit. UGH

Maybe it will pay off in the end? I guess I wait and see right?

Fuck my eyes hurt too. ugh.
    <3

I was under the impression you were at the one in Nashua...but yeah that sucks having make a difficult choice though.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

nope seekonk, if it was in nashua, hell, id be dead from even more driving. shit.

IDK,

But im going to bed, i can't be late tommrow.
      Later

Comment

all i can say map is please be carefull with all that driving. Fatigue is deff one of the 3 likely reasons for an accident. Youve worked too hard and been around too long to fuck ur cb up over a job. I know bills gotta get paid and you gotta do what ya gotta do but just dont push it mang.

Stay safe brotha!

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
          HOLY FUCKING DRIVING.

Maybe it will pay off in the end? I guess I wait and see right?

Fuck my eyes hurt too. ugh.
          <3
          sounds like you could use some meth. you'll be awake for a few days - but when it wears off... watch out.
          1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

UPS = a decent future
            CC = a dead end job

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
              UPS = a decent future
              CC = a dead end job
              thats not ture your only half right i dont see a future for UPS for me that feels like a dead end job too but it only pays more thats the only difference. To really move up you really gotta know someone or kiss ass or in other cases ive seen some females just fuck and suck their way to the top. Thats fucked up

Comment

word i just got a job at ups.. but in a couple months i'm gonna hit up us foodservice or do it best.. shit as long as you keep your thing above 100 its 18 an hour up there.

and wayne mang... are you driving your car again?

SOLD!

Comment

My philosophy has always been. Any job more then a 30 min drive from my house is not worth it unless they are paying $15/hr or more. Your burning more in gas then your making.
                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Gwagon, yes my cars running. but oil light probs. so who knows how long.

Yeah the drive sucks. I just got home a lil while ago. I started on teh floor at circuit city today and it wasnt that bad. I <3 their naviagation units =)

But yeah good times, I worked today then drove home to work, then back to ri, Now im going to bed and getting up at 8 to work all day tommrow.

Im hardly ever gonna be on hahah

Comment

Working...
                    X