Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumsfeld is stepping down

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15622266/

this is big. In the last two days the face and course of this country has changed. Hope it's for the best.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

yeah glad he stepped down

Comment

I'm surprised there weren't any other threads on this. The Dems have the whole Congress and Bush looks a hot mess in any television appearance he's made.

This is the ultimate test for the Dems. Are they any better than the Rebublicans? It's time for them to put their money where their mouths are.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
        This is the ultimate test for the Dems. Are they any better than the Rebublicans? It's time for them to put their money where their mouths are.
        Oh how very true that is. Here in Kansas our Democrat governor was just reelcted, the Attorney General is now a Democrat and my districts senator is still a Democrat. Missouri's big senate seat formerly held by Republican Jim Talent was won over by Democrat Claire McCaskill. I know McCaskill spent millions of dollars to get her name out there and tell everyone in MO in her opinion how horrible Talent is as a senator. It obiviously worked. But like was said above, "It's time for them to put their money where their mouths are." Should be interesting to see. Later

Comment

Yeah I heard the news. It will be interesting to see what the change brings to the United States?!?!?!?
          "You are part of a great thing. Live for it, Talk for it and dream for it."
          "A friend is someone who will be there when the rest of the world walks out on you!"

"People who toy with others hearts...are only unhappy in their own lives."

Comment

It won't be a drastic, immediate change as people probably expect. Things will remain largely the same for quite some time, regardless of who is in power. The only reason things changed so suddenly when Bush took office was because of 9/11. Before then, we were setting him up to be another Clinton (the lovable buffoon in the oval office... "That's My Bush" comes to mind).

No matter what happens, we'll still have a military presence in the Middle East for a while. We'll still have economic troubles. For the first time in most of our lives, I'm willing to bet that we'll have the worst economic situation we've ever seen very soon... and a Democrat will be in office at the time.

Comment

Yeah, Bush made the mess... but he won't have to clean it up. And the mess won't be blamed on him. The mess will be blamed on the poor sap who takes office after him, looks at his papers, and says... "Holy #$!%. What did I just get myself into?"

On another note, Tennessee voted Bob Corker for senate. That man is probably as stupid, if not stupider, than Bush himself. I voted for Harold Ford... but what do I know? He's black. In Tennessee.

Yeeehaw, the South will rise again.

/saracasm

Obama for President... that's what I'm talkin' about. But the issue with that is, he's so young, and he's got such star power going for him... he's such a rockstar politician. He reminds me a LOT of JFK. He's got so much common sense when it comes to politics... and he's such a good person that he's probably going to be assassinated if he runs. Some fucking stupid hick from the South will probably try to kill him becuase he's black and shit. Either that or the government will try something, becuase he just cares TOO much about the people. Which is funny, because America was founded on the principle of 'by the people, for the people.' Nowadays, hell, even since this country was founded, it's more like... 'By the rich, for the rich.'

Comment

Stepping down will just prevent him from being driven out imo..... Probably for the better.
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

rummy should make an "i'm done" thread so we can make him cry. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
                    LMAO

And SMH @ your sig, eediyots[/napoleon dynamite]

No but really though, we could be on the brink of a major historical event. I'm excited to see what the next few years bring. If the rest of what is going on in the country can catch up with the booming economy (believe me, the economy is def. going strong, a 12K Dow Jones closing wouldn't be possible in a weak economy) we will be in great shape.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
                      I bet he's clueless about the "I'M DONE!!" thread.

Comment

I wish that Harold guy would have won in TN. Esp. now you say the guy who won is really dumb. Oh well, I'll just keep ignoring the south.

I hope we're on the brink of a massive catastrophe. I'm bored.
                        Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                        -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                        MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                          completely O/T, but related to elections. I think that the winner of each election should be held responsible for going out and taking down all the signs for all of the candidates. not their people, but them personally. i think this may cut down on one form of advertising a bit
                          I hear that. There are signs everywhere. Later

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
                            I wish that Harold guy would have won in TN. Esp. now you say the guy who won is really dumb. Oh well, I'll just keep ignoring the south.

I hope we're on the brink of a massive catastrophe. I'm bored.
                            Just go drive off a cliff if youre so bored.
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

^^ damn

Comment

Working...
                              X