where can i buy a rebuilt h22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can i buy a rebuilt h22

there used to be a store on e-bay that sold rebuilt h22's for turbo applications...anybody know a website that has them ?..i tried to google it... but i guess my google skillz are weak...

Never heard of them or seen them on ebay. Why dont you just buy an h22 long block tear it apart and build it up yourself?

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

exactly what I told him.

dont be lazy. you're gona have money, buy the tools you need.

fuck, take the block into your living room and work on it there.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        exactly what I told him.

dont be lazy. you're gona have money, buy the tools you need.

fuck, take the block into your living room and work on it there.
        Yep at least you will know the parts you put in are quality parts as for the ebay ones you never know kinda iffy.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I agree... even if you don't do it yourself, it'd be a better idea to buy a damaged H22 cheap (junkyards would be good for that), get the parts that you KNOW you want, and either build it yourself or have a reputable shop assemble it for you. You'll need soem machine work done anyway, so I'd probably just pay for the professional assembly as well.

You're probably looking at $300-$500 for a damaged H22, $1000 for sleeving (I read a thread on H-T that said Benson was doing sleeves, parts and labor, for $1000 plus shipping each way.), $1200 for decent rods and pistons, $500 for miscelaneous parts, and whatever it will cost to assemble everything. You'd probably want to rebuild the head as well (you might NEED to if the motor is damaged) so that could be another few hundred bucks... or more. Building an H22 properly is no joke!

Comment

thanks a lot..this thread is putting me in the right direction...

Comment

Working...
            X