This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should i be worried?

k, ive never bought anything online/over a website before, and i bought a complete 5 speed swap from this site, it was supposed to be here at the end of october but it still hasnt arrived yet. should i be worried that it might never come here

its being shipped by UPS

am i just nervous? or will it eventually come?

p.s im not saying the seller is a bad guy/scammer, not at all, im just upset about UPS....whys it take so long!!!! why cant they give you an accurate date of when its supposed to come in
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

do you have a tracking number? if you dont, how do you know it has been shipped?

get a tracking number first, then call up your ups to see whats taking so long.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by stewie
      k, ive never bought anything online/over a website before, and i bought a complete 5 speed swap from this site, it was supposed to be here at the end of october but it still hasnt arrived yet. should i be worried that it might never come here

its being shipped by UPS

am i just nervous? or will it eventually come?

p.s im not saying the seller is a bad guy/scammer, not at all, im just upset about UPS....whys it take so long!!!! why cant they give you an accurate date of when its supposed to come in
      If it was shipped from the US then it has to go through customs.
      MYCB7.com

Comment

no, its comming from ontario to vancouver BC, its on like week #3 now
        ..[CB7][STAR]..
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

theyre FUCKING you in the ASS!!!

SCAMMERS!!!

Comment

UPS ground has a tracking number
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
              UPS ground has a tracking number
              yea, we know this.

but did he actually get one? that's my point, he hasnt mentioned anything about a tracking number, so who knows if the shipper even shipped out?

Comment

sorry, my computer was broken...couldnt reply.

the guy said he shipped it out...he never gave me a tracking number, this is the first time ive ever bought something online.....

he told me ups dosnt use tracking numbers....so today i got fed up, and i called the 1 800 number for ups to find out what the deal is...they told me without tracking number they cant tell me where it is. but they did say if it was comming from ontario to BC then it should of been here by now if he was right about the day it was shipped out.....

im really starting to get upset/severly pissed off...
                ..[CB7][STAR]..
                MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

ups does give tracking numbers.
                  yea, he scammed you.

care to reveal his name so no one else will get scammed?

Comment

Aw man that sucks!

UPS ALWAYS provide tracking number...I think...Everytime I got things shipped thru UPS, I will always get a tracking number, no matter where it comes from..

UPS is good with tracking..Their brokerage fees, on the other hand...

Normally tho, with UPS, things usually get shipped within a week, 2 weeks at the most...Can't get longer than that, especially within Canada..

Sorry to hear about this man..You must have spent a lot of money on that..I'm guessing it's a member on here? Just let us know his name, maybe someone else on this board that knows him might be able to help you..

Hope you will get your parts, if not then hope you will get your money back..Did you pay thru Paypal? If you did, then I suggest you file this immediately, more chance of you getting your money back..

Good luck man..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

well if so...he scammed me out 600$+

we did use invoices though...so could that help at all?

as for his name, his name is "punkrampant"

from what i know he lives in goderich ontario, so if he actually did scam me, anyone in that area please feel free to tell me where he lives. i have no problem flying out there to meet him face to face.

in the event that i end up receiving my parts within the next 2 weeks, ill make a full apology to the guy for any bad reps i may have given him...but if no parts, "may god have mercy on you, cause i wont"....im not joking there.
                      ..[CB7][STAR]..
                      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                        Aw man that sucks!

UPS ALWAYS provide tracking number...I think...Everytime I got things shipped thru UPS, I will always get a tracking number, no matter where it comes from..

UPS is good with tracking..Their brokerage fees, on the other hand...

Normally tho, with UPS, things usually get shipped within a week, 2 weeks at the most...Can't get longer than that, especially within Canada..

Sorry to hear about this man..You must have spent a lot of money on that..I'm guessing it's a member on here? Just let us know his name, maybe someone else on this board that knows him might be able to help you..

Hope you will get your parts, if not then hope you will get your money back..Did you pay thru Paypal? If you did, then I suggest you file this immediately, more chance of you getting your money back..

Good luck man..

Ronald
                        BCruskie from VAC did all the paypalling for me, so hopefuly hes still got the invoices and such...
                        ..[CB7][STAR]..
                        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Dang that's a lot of money man..

Hmm what kind of invoices did you guys use? How did you send the money? If you don't know his address, then I'm assuming you sent the money via paypal? Any phone numbers, etc?

If you did send it through Paypal, file a claim right away..As long as it's within 30 days, Paypal will usually give your money back..

I've never heard or seen punkrampant tho

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/member.php?u=2588

thats his profile

and like i said, bcruskie did all the paypal stuff, he should still have all the voicemails, i never even saw them, i just gave him the money, and he sent it thru his paypal account to the guy. im going to call alex first thing tomorow to make sure he still has them, and then go to his house so we can start getting my money back ....this is why i dont like doin shit online i have the worst fucking luck
                            ..[CB7][STAR]..
                            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

anyone know how to do the thing on paypal where you claim that you didnt get what you bought so you can get your money back?
                              ..[CB7][STAR]..
                              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                              X