No announcement yet.

cops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of you could benefit from a radar detector. mine has paid for itself atleast five fold.
    1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

My radar has saved me on a couple of occasions (knock on wood). Here in Brentwood, TN...if you fight a ticket, you're screwed...basically thats what you get for being under 18 with a license and living in Brentwood (higher-end community). My friends gotten a gun pulled on him and cussed at all because he had the fakest looking toy gun in the back seat of his car after filming something for school.

The one time I've been pulled over I wasn't driving and the new temp tag on my friend's integra was falling off the back slope and the cop didn't see the tag, so he looked at it asked a few questions and said have a nice day.

Still I hate fucking pigs...espeically with the courts in Brentwood...I seriously doubt that they ever side on the side of teens and all I ever hear is DON'T FIGHT THE TICKET, you might as well pay the ticket, which the cops don't even see as an option as they give you a court date and don't even tell you what your fine is if you just want to pay it.

Comment

Originally posted by TMaxxTim
        My friends gotten a gun pulled on him and cussed at all because he had the fakest looking toy gun in the back seat of his car after filming something for school.
        that is just asking for trouble, you could prob get your self KiLLED! if he saw you reaching for that thing... stupid teenagers...

my wife had jury duty last month and her case was on this guy who pointed a lazer gun on a cop. THAT IS STUPID! but he was found guilty and had to go to jail... serves that bastard right.. u dont do stupid shit like that.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

The whole thing about the gun was...if you were smart at all, you would have known it was not real. The officer immediately started yelling at him and he didn't even know what was going on. I've seen on COPS where the cop will see a REAL gun in the back seat and before pointing a gun will have his hand ready on the holster if any quick motions are made and will cautiosly get the driver out of the car and first call for back up. There was a LOT better way to handle the situation, that was my point. No...not stupid teenagers...once again a false stereotype

Comment

Originally posted by TMaxxTim
            The whole thing about the gun was...if you were smart at all, you would have known it was not real. The officer immediately started yelling at him and he didn't even know what was going on. I've seen on COPS where the cop will see a REAL gun in the back seat and before pointing a gun will have his hand ready on the holster if any quick motions are made and will cautiosly get the driver out of the car and first call for back up. There was a LOT better way to handle the situation, that was my point. No...not stupid teenagers...once again a false stereotype
            no offense... but you're in TN... i dont know your neighborhood, but for all i know, it could be a nice one where not that much crazy shit happens... but shit that's on COPS is different... they're in high drug traffic areas and see guns and crap everyday.. so they have more experience handling that kinda stuff.. yea the cop coulda handled the situation better, but like you said, you live in a high end community and probably nothing big happens in your town..

Comment

Yeah my point was we're in Brentwood...its not like cops see drug dealers with guns trying to run every day...we don't have high speed chases every day, and we don't have foot chases every day. The cop over-reacted and yes, I am in TN, but trust me Brentwood, is a LOT...A LOT different than much of the other parts of TN. I mean, had he put it in his trunk instead of thrown it in the back seat things would have been different.

Also forgot to mention, this was coming back from our close friend's wake who had just passed away about 3 days before this...the cop still gave him a ticket. he was going 55 on a 35, there were no signs to signify that it was a 35 zone either. luckily all he got was traffic school in the end.

Comment

Working...
              X