Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

i have the dvd at home. its awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
          I have more and more respect for high reving n/a engines everyday.
          same here. it's really starting to make me wana go balls out NA with my project(kinda like cisco's white project).

but i duno, i've always had a thing for boost and that is what I have studied since i first started getting into cars.

I also love being able to beat turbo'd D's with my f22b

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

nice video. i wish that altezza was replaced with an accord euro r like i seen in a similar clip. that thing moved and the h22 had a nice balance on the track.
            The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
            Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
            Check out my JDM F22B swap
            Watch my CB7 video

Comment

I had this once...good stuff. I don't remember the Altezza being there though. Tsuchiya is such a comedian, LOL.

Where do they get those racing tach displays from??? Me wants!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

funny because none of them really went to 10k
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I just love the revving fury. It is almost like a safer crotch rocket in some ways.

Eric, you probably would have enjoyed seeing 2point6's Accord run before he pulled the engine.

Definitely not what you expected to hear or see from an Accord.

It sounds really tinny and much like a B series with a fart can on the videos.

That was definitely not the case in person.

I am sure his Civic with the engine is just as bad ass, and I can't wait to see what he is cooking up now.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                    I just love the revving fury. It is almost like a safer crotch rocket in some ways.

Eric, you probably would have enjoyed seeing 2point6's Accord run before he pulled the engine.

Definitely not what you expected to hear or see from an Accord.

It sounds really tinny and much like a B series with a fart can on the videos.

That was definitely not the case in person.

I am sure his Civic with the engine is just as bad ass, and I can't wait to see what he is cooking up now.
                    Yeah, iv always had respect for 2point6, even in my turbo elitest days (how could you not?).

When i just had the GSR engine,i loved it, but i still didnt understand all the fuss about the b-series. but the b18cR....it's just incredible. Like you said, i feel like im driving a 4 wheel crotch rocket.

Like d112crzy said though, Boost is what i know and love, and there will be another boosted car in the future. when? i have no idea.
                    Last edited by Accord R33; 11-07-2006, 01:47 PM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I'm waiting for h22sparkle to finish his boost project...but so far I'm not convinced. Then again I've never ridden in a turbo car, unless it was diesel

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i loved the crx's jump up to 10 grand

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                          I'm waiting for h22sparkle to finish his boost project...but so far I'm not convinced. Then again I've never ridden in a turbo car, unless it was diesel
                          Its a much different, but equally as impressive as a high power N/A car.

E.g, by buddies 400whp sentra, is just unbelievably fast. but if your not in 4th gear, your not going anywhere due to traction.

i still say the teg could take him on a road course though, as long as there wasnt a lot of straights lol

EDIT: found this last night. pretty cool, talk about endurance. i wonder if its the stock engine.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXELVM05vUs
                          Last edited by Accord R33; 11-07-2006, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33

E.g, by buddies 400whp sentra, is just unbelievably fast. but if your not in 4th gear, your not going anywhere due to traction.
                            is it that white sentra that got spanked by a black civic coupe with a turbo'd D?

the d had vitara's and TT rods i think. the sentra guy was all pissed, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              is it that white sentra that got spanked by a black civic coupe with a turbo'd D?

the d had vitara's and TT rods i think. the sentra guy was all pissed, lol.
                              no...his is red, and i have no idea what your talking about, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                                i wonder if i could put a 4 cylinder turbo diesel in an accord.

"The 3.9L/4B Cummins is an excellent high-torque, low-rpm engine in the same family as the 5.9L Cummins turbodiesels. In recent years it produced 130hp and 355 lb-ft of torque."
                                Last edited by wed3k; 11-07-2006, 02:12 PM.
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X