Battle @ 10,000RPM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle @ 10,000RPM

Sorry if this is a repost, ill delete it if it is...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mEAYn7zJbTo

I have more and more respect for high reving n/a engines everyday.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Ive seen it. The lil CRX is the shit.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

wow, damn that is a great video
      Members Ride

Comment

That lil CRX was flyin all over the place. Makes me wanna go out and get one. Anybody know what engine it had? B16?

Comment

Said it had a two liter. Looks like a B20 vtec.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

that was great, I was glued to the screen

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

them are nice
              uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

Nice. The NSX did hold it's own though. It was pushing through the corners as well as the CRX. The CRX was just too quick and nimble.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
                  Nice. The NSX did hold it's own though. It was pushing through the corners as well as the CRX. The CRX was just too quick and nimble.
                  Just goes to show how much raw horse power numbers really matter on a road course

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                    Just goes to show how much raw horse power numbers really matter on a road course
                    Not to forget pretty good driving skills as well

Members Ride Thread

Comment

I think the 1600lb car made more of a difference than the driving skills.
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                        I think the 1600lb car made more of a difference than the driving skills.
                        True, but I meant it would take a pretty good driver to keep up with that CRX, even though the NSX has the power advantage.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

That Honda City was fucking crazy considering the driver was in it for the first time, AND it only had a 1.3L engine!
                          Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit
                            That Honda City was fucking crazy considering the driver was in it for the first time, AND it only had a 1.3L engine!
                            didn't that Honda City come with a turbo? I seem to recall that one of the only Honda cars out there was a City
                            DEVOTE

Comment

"I had to pray before going into corners"

Very nice vid, watched it three times and still amazed of how well those cars handle..And I just love hearing N/A engines scream

That CRX was crazy light tho..720kg?! My old Lude was weighted at 980kg after stripping almost everything off the car, and it was just right for me..A bit scary sometimes, mostly 'coz I was riding on H&R Racing and stock blown shocks hahaha But you can definitely feel a big difference when reducing the body weight, in terms of the car's characteristics and such..

I wish my Accord can handle and scream like that tho hehe..My goal for the CB is 1050kg and 200-220hp at the wheels, WITHOUT the help of the almighty H22..See how that goes..

Thanks for sharing the vid man

Ronald
                              Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 11-07-2006, 04:38 AM.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Working...
                              X