• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this patato chip went for $237.50?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2950729596

how? is this for real?

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Must be a chip blessed by God himself...

Here's another!

Description

This unique, one-of-kind potato chip can be yours to own. What a wonderful conversational piece it will make. The chip itself is a simple "all dressed", Old Dutch brand. Who would have known that such a marvellous piece of art would be hiding there! The chip is about two (2) inches in diameter and has a three dimensional (3D) effect. Amazingly, it looks just like the mask from this famous broadway play. You can see the area where it would fit over the face including the nose cover. If you are a chip lover or a collector of the unusual -this item is for you!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=1468
    Bidding starts at $1.00!...
    Last edited by y2knowledge; 09-17-2003, 01:45 PM.

Comment

wow...quite a profit, 2 bux for a bag of potato chips and you come out with $275 on ebay. i dont know WHO THE FUCK would bid on that but im gonna get a potato chip and carve out a picture of the virgin mary and make myself a millionaire

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Originally posted by nirvoUSAccord
        wow...quite a profit, 2 bux for a bag of potato chips and you come out with $275 on ebay. i dont know WHO THE FUCK would bid on that but im gonna get a potato chip and carve out a picture of the virgin mary and make myself a millionaire
        man not a bad idea at all

i started carving out a cb7 in my chip yesterday, one of you guys won't be able to resist

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
        www.maketradefair.com

Comment

I got it!!! A potato chip with a Honda logo on it! w00t!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by y2knowledge
            I got it!!! A potato chip with a Honda logo on it! w00t!!!...

ROFLMAO
            10-25-03 RIP little brown coupe

Comment

Working...
            X