Information on foreclosures...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Information on foreclosures...

More particularly where to locate free listings, I know i can pay for them online, but I know there are ways to get them via the courts/banks.
    Anyone with that good knowledge, hook me up.
    any other tips from experience on purshasing/selling foreclosures...let me know.
    thanks guys

I work in foreclosures, but most of what I get is privelaged information (meaning I can lose my job if I let it out! )

www.foreclosurenet.net is probably the best source of info though. You have to pay after using their free trial, unfortunately.

Comment

yeah ive been through there and realtytrac but havent paid for anything yet..
      thanks, anyone else with anything, thank you

Comment

mike hook me up with some places that re getting foreclosed so i can get a cheap house

Comment

Originally posted by blkhonda1991
          mike hook me up with some places that re getting foreclosed so i can get a cheap house
          Ditto!
          wat

Comment

All the places I've been to are in North Jersey... if my little place were up there, it'd be worth twice what I paid! I've seen little 3 bedroom places being sold for about $380,000. If any of you guys are looking seriously for the near future, I can get the information for some places that are for sale... I would bet that someone who is about to lose their home will settle for a lower amount. They just want to get out without losing everything! If the house is on the market, I can provide you with that info. I'm about to leave right now for my route today (though Bayonne and Trenton are on the list... not the best areas today.)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              All the places I've been to are in North Jersey... if my little place were up there, it'd be worth twice what I paid! I've seen little 3 bedroom places being sold for about $380,000. If any of you guys are looking seriously for the near future, I can get the information for some places that are for sale... I would bet that someone who is about to lose their home will settle for a lower amount. They just want to get out without losing everything! If the house is on the market, I can provide you with that info. I'm about to leave right now for my route today (though Bayonne and Trenton are on the list... not the best areas today.)
              start working CT and then well talk

Comment

Work Central VA.
                wat

Comment

http://www.ocwen.com/reo/residential...indbystate.cfm
                  best ive ever found so far and its free

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Comment

Working...
                  X