Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realized... I'm a whore...

A wheel whore, that is!

In my basement, I have my Falken Hanabis, 94 7 spokes, Enkei RS-6s (not mine... yet), 93 6 spokes, and steelies (well, the steelies are on the car right now).

You walk into my basement and it's a maze of wheel stacks! Anyone else find themselves drowning in wheels? I never realized how many sets I had until I thought about it!

well since u have so many, gimme one
    "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

The Falkens are awaiting tires... and some minor lip-dent repair. The 94s aren't in great shape, but 2 of them will be perfect for my drag radials. The 93s need new tires. The Enkeis aren't mine, and one has a bent lip that causes the tire to lose air...

I still want more wheels...

Comment

i sometimes find myself in a maze of double stacks not wheel stacks later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

you havnt been to joeys garage yet.

that guy changes more wheels often then an oil change.

Comment

Yeah, I can immagine. I bet his wheels are a hell of a lot nicer than mine, too!

Comment

i wasnt joking, GIMME GIMME GIMME

but yea, how is this possible, i would MAYBE have only 2 sets of wheels, 1 for street, 1 for track and street races at night(yea i know, but our street races are behind warehouses, not in the street, dicking between cars and such, THE WAY IT USED TO BE BEFORE FNF)
              "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

i live in florida
                ...no basements...

Comment

once i get my money, ill be an even bigger wheel whore than you are. im gona be an OEM wheel whore tho. I havent really found any aftermarket rims that i really like.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I wish I had lots of wheels! Right now I have winter tires on the stock Honda rims that came on the car when I bought it and some pretty bald tires that were in the trunk, no rims since the winter treads are on them lol, that are laying in the shed lol.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

yea i possibly want the itr teggie rims(dc2 and dc5)

Comment

i have wheels in the garage, and now my mom keeps telling me to sell themm...
                        Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                        Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

I'm starting my collection next week...my wheels now are kinda spent though.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Haha you crazy Deev

So far, I only have one set of winter wheels, one set of summer wheels, and one set of track wheels

Oh and yes, I do want more hahaha

Ronald
                            Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 11-05-2006, 02:51 PM.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

I was just thinking about this too. I have the Steelies that came with the car (mounted now with all season tires and on the CB), I have my American Racing Vortec's (with bad/bald tires), and another set of steelies (mounted with worn out snow tires). Mine arent all together, they are scattered throughout my parents shed in the backyard. Pisses my parents off. Oh well. Later

Comment

Working...
                              X