• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY11..redbull comes in 12oz cans playa

yeah..red bull gives you wings and 4 hp

runs 3 bucks / versus the old 2.30 per can

Originally posted by yeamans17
    i love redbull i've been waiting for them to start with the bigger cans, where have you seen it in the bigger cans i may go buy some tonight
    not sure..think it was a 711... i looked at the can..and i was like WTF..

Comment

yes!! i love redbull!! man, i think ima go get me some right now, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

rockstar mango= 2.00 16oz
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

extreme shock!

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
          .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
          .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

I tried the new Rockstar no sugar no carbs in the blue can. That shit got me jacked!!!
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

I tried Red Bull once...I couldn't even swallow it. :shudder:

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                I tried the new Rockstar no sugar no carbs in the blue can. That shit got me jacked!!!
                x2

Good stuff.
                Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

energy drinks are far worse than soda.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Redbull also makes a 16.6oz can for $3.59

-Kyle
                    SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
                    -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

vodka ftw?
                      uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

im drinking full throttle...not bad, a bit better than amp'd
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

i drank a 16oz of full throttle about half an hour ago. im still sleepy and tired as fuck. no energy whatsoever.

redbull is the only energy drink that has worked thus far.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

This stuff is so much more powerful than anything else I've ever tried. Completely different class. Especially red bull which is near the bottom of the barrel, it contains the least amount of energy promoting ingredients. Mostly just a bunch of sugar, caffeine and a few other things.

but... this redline... holy shit. It comes in 8 ounce cans and if you ever try it, I strongly advise you to only start with 2 oz first and never exceed 4 oz at once. One time I drank an entire can before this party and I was getting rapid fluctuations in heart rate... we're talking the difference between rest and exercise within seconds, and then sometimes no heartbeat for 2 seconds or so. Then it would happen again. Fuckin crazy shit. This is the stuff I drink when swaps go overnight and absolutely must get finished.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher

This stuff is so much more powerful than anything else I've ever tried. Completely different class. Especially red bull which is near the bottom of the barrel, it contains the least amount of energy promoting ingredients. Mostly just a bunch of sugar, caffeine and a few other things.

but... this redline... holy shit. It comes in 8 ounce cans and if you ever try it, I strongly advise you to only start with 2 oz first and never exceed 4 oz at once. One time I drank an entire can before this party and I was getting rapid fluctuations in heart rate... we're talking the difference between rest and exercise within seconds, and then sometimes no heartbeat for 2 seconds or so. Then it would happen again. Fuckin crazy shit. This is the stuff I drink when swaps go overnight and absolutely must get finished.
                              Cocaine is supposedly stronger
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                              X