It's beginning to look alot like christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's beginning to look alot like christmas

When I woke up this morning I could have swore there was going to be snow on the ground. But no just frost. I can tell you it's coming soon. How about you guys?

www.SnowSuperStars.com

nah... we got hurricanes; no snow.

You're in Washington state, though. much further up norf than most of us; and much cooler up in dem dar hills.

Comment

Not quit cold enough here in Texas for snow. But yeah, I like how it's getting cooler...

Comment

Originally posted by Lithium92
        nah... we got hurricanes; no snow.

You're in Washington state, though. much further up norf than most of us; and much cooler up in dem dar hills.
        I like dem dern hills.

I snowboard.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Originally posted by 5spdintegra
          I like dem dern hills.

I snowboard.
          yes...snowboarding is good. i pull mr. rassmassens like its my fucking job, and break my collarbone in the process i love the snow and shit and snowboarding but i hate driving in it...too many near death experiences for me to handle, sometimes i want a 4x4. x mas time is the shit though, i love gettin $$$ to do shit to my car. hopefully i'll get some snowboard stuff too since all mine was stolen

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Hell ya! We are going to find you the best snowboard on the market!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

last winter, me and my friends tied a couple of sleds to the back of an ATV...

we had some fun with that

Comment

Working...
              X