No announcement yet.

Have You Been Praying For Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smokinspeeds, I just meant don't fret over the end times, a lot of people are scared about it. I'm not, if the rapture were to occur right this very second that'd be fine with me. If it happens in 20 years, that's fine. It's not when its a good time for me, it's when its a good time for Him. I also meant I don't try to figure out when it's going to happen; a lot of people spend so much time trying to figure out WHEN it's going to happen, that they lose sight of WHY it's going to happen, and why it's so important to people like you and me Sorry I didn't explain that very well

jhondayaaj, I'll be keeping your son in your prayers.
    Chris's Turbo F22 Project (SSAutoChrome)
    My 93 Honda Civic Turbo Project/Members ride page

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
      Smokinspeeds, I just meant don't fret over the end times, a lot of people are scared about it. I'm not, if the rapture were to occur right this very second that'd be fine with me. If it happens in 20 years, that's fine. It's not when its a good time for me, it's when its a good time for Him. I also meant I don't try to figure out when it's going to happen; a lot of people spend so much time trying to figure out WHEN it's going to happen, that they lose sight of WHY it's going to happen, and why it's so important to people like you and me Sorry I didn't explain that very well

jhondayaaj, I'll be keeping your son in your prayers.
      yup, just trying to make sure ppl understand

and I'm praying for that baby, and 100% for education of parents- my moms youngest sister died pretty much in her high chair at a resturaunt for over 30 mins and has the mind of a middle schooler even though she's probably near 30yrs old now. I had a reaction, have had lots of learning issues (which I've used to motivate me to be even better at everything I do), my brother has some issues probably from his shots and a cousin of mine has some problems from having a reaction similar to mine.
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Wow jhondayaaj , that is an amazing story. I hope those guys who put out that vaccine get what they deserve. I will pray for your family too, and the other families who's babies had the vaccine. I liked your testimony too, I'm glad you found the lord .

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

Gah. Ive almost become cynical about my beliefs. Its like Im surrounded by atheists and other non-Christians that cant do anything but swear, screw and trip..wait, I am. Im in college. [/zing] I wish I could be as devoted as some of my friends (and some here) are. Still too focused on cheap thrills instead of a happy ending..
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 10thcb7
            for about 2 months straight every week there was one murder localy. Seriously one murder every week for two months. wow
            for example today a cop killed a women over a mistake. that peace officer is being held with out bond. Yeap we had a 2 week everyday murder streat too. its kinda wierd how after a while everything seems normal... btw ehh nvm

Comment

i dont pray but i do wish my dad has a successful kidney removal surgury on the 19th of this month.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

wow.. i just read this post and i had to stop half way thru it because lately i have been praying and i know this is bad to have sex and not be married and everything well people makes mistakes.. but ive been praying that she is not pregnent.. i feel bad for praying for something like this but.. well i cant handle that.. and if you are a religous person then you are probally not goin to really like this but i just had to say that this post like got to me.. and i know that it wasnt for me or anything but it felt like it was..

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
                  wow.. i just read this post and i had to stop half way thru it because lately i have been praying and i know this is bad to have sex and not be married and everything well people makes mistakes.. but ive been praying that she is not pregnent.. i feel bad for praying for something like this but.. well i cant handle that.. and if you are a religous person then you are probally not goin to really like this but i just had to say that this post like got to me.. and i know that it wasnt for me or anything but it felt like it was..
                  9/10 times youll be ok she wont be pregnant. im sure your fine. ive freaked out ike that but dont worry about unless it happens.
                  ]

Comment

Wow, I am not reading all of this, because most of it is just bashing.

Anyhow, I do believe in Jesus and I wish for you to pray for Kelsey Smiths family....if you havent heard.....

Kelsey was missing since last sat night, and her body was found yesterday, the guy strangled her and killed her, for what reason, is unknown right now.

I pray for her family and friends to not greave but to be happy she is in heaven looking down at all her friends and family and hope the best that they deal with it and cherished the moments they had with her.

I would also like for you to pray for my husband, I will not go into detal about this thought, just wish the best for him please

Nicole

Edit: I just prayed for your baby. He is beautiful and will make it through with all of our support! I hope for the best for you and your family
                    Last edited by hondaccordgrl; 06-09-2007, 08:03 PM.

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

praying for all you guys...

Just to help you understand if you don't get the answer you want...

I'm TERRIBLE at remembering verses and chapter numbers, but I have so much of the bible engrained in me... I recently read this about praying for things

- you do not receive because you ask without faith, and when you ask you ask for the wrong reasons. -

I know it's not word for word but you get the point. If you did something you shouldn't have, and want to get out of the consequences AFTER you've committed the deed, you may get more out of a problem by having to fix it yourself rather than get off easy. How many of us would forget that we made a mistake if we never had to pay for it? My uncle got out of jail after being set up for a drug deal, and he told God he'd get his life right if he got out without spending time. He got off easy, and didn't learn his lesson. I can't tell you the problems he's had to go through, and getting married after he's now brought his family through his problems because he didn't learn to fix his own mistakes.

9/11 everyone said 'where was god when this happened?' he was right where you left him before it happened...

did you hear on the news how many walking christians had problems getting to work that morning who usually were never late? Yet another church that mocked something they shouldn't have lost nearly their whole congregation. Anywho not to get off just remember to keep JEsus on your lips in your daily lives and you will have favor with Him when a time of need comes around because you're already His friend.
                      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Working...
                      X