Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOOHOO!!!!! gotta love the 3 year mark...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I'm paying $3000+ per year.

Comment

hmmm i pay like 720/yr and im 19
      PM me if you found this!!

Comment

damn alot of you guys are lucky with such low premiums... but what you have to consider is that you might not have anything on your record, not to mention that youre insuring a 15yo car... i still have an accident on my record and im fully covering a 2003 type-s. huge difference in value. in a year and a half, the accident will reach the 3year mark, hopefully it takes another jump down.

Comment

Except I have 2 accidents, 3 speeding tickets, a '98 C1500 (5.7L V8) and a '99 Sebring coupe (2.5L V6) with full coverage on both with comprehensive etc

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
            Except I have 2 accidents, 3 speeding tickets, a '98 C1500 (5.7L V8) and a '99 Sebring coupe (2.5L V6) with full coverage on both with comprehensive etc
            true. but there are always factors. the state you live in can have an affect on rates. and i guess it would depend on the accidents and how bad the speeding tickets were. and having both vehicles covered would lower premiums... not to mention they are of low retail value.

now that the speeding ticket is off my record, i might shop around, see if i can get a better deal. but overall, i am definelty happy with my new decreased premium.

Comment

i have stated value of 6k.... ful coverage with towing and its around 90 qa month....... and ive had upwards of 30 tickets lol.... no moving violations tho...

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                now that the speeding ticket is off my record, i might shop around, see if i can get a better deal. but overall, i am definelty happy with my new decreased premium.
                I was paying around $350/mo on my Camry until I switched to Geico. After I switched I was paying around $250/mo for my Camry. Now with the truck and the Sebring I pay what I do now.

If you're not with Geico, I'd check them out. Progressive was going to be about $50 more per 6 months over what I pay now but had more flexible payment plans ... that might be something you might want to look into also.

Comment

Working...
                X