This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem

Listen, i'm not trying to be an asshole here but has anyone had problems with JDMCB7Tuner? I bought a P13 off of him 5 days ago and he hasnt responded to any of my PMs. all i want to know is if he shipped it out and when its going to get here. i already sent him the money on paypal. like i said i dont want to start any problems but i just wanna know whats going on.
    new ride
    07 cobalt ss/sc

I never heard of the dude lol. GL gettin your shit.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

if you paypal, can't you file a dispute or something to get ur money back?
      Members Ride

Comment

Keep PMing him I guess. Here's a thread of his http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...3&page=1&pp=20

Seems like he's having family issues. Others are having problems too.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by JDMjunkie
          Listen, i'm not trying to be an asshole here but has anyone had problems with JDMCB7Tuner? I bought a P13 off of him 5 days ago and he hasnt responded to any of my PMs. all i want to know is if he shipped it out and when its going to get here. i already sent him the money on paypal. like i said i dont want to start any problems but i just wanna know whats going on.
          I bought a TB off of him and haven't heard shit... In his defense its only been 5 days since he said he'd ship it, I just haven't gotten confirmation.

Comment

i havent gotten any confirmation either, i understand if hes having family problems but hes still been active on the forum, hes been on a numerous of times and has had plenty of oppurtunity to tell me if he shipped it or not
            new ride
            07 cobalt ss/sc

Comment

Just contact paypal and file a dispute the longer you wait the longer itll be to have to get your money back. Fuck his family issues your there for business time is money reguardless sure it may seem cold but thats life and reality he has to deal with that shit you dont.

Comment

i know your right, he shouldnt be doing business if hes not able to ship the shit out because of "family issues". its not fair for the people who bought is stuff and arent getting it.
                new ride
                07 cobalt ss/sc

Comment

i just sent a complaint
                  new ride
                  07 cobalt ss/sc

Comment

dang guys chill just a lil its only 5 days and if you have paypal then don't sweat it if the man has family issues well give him some time, you would feel the same way too. He did not predict this even to come up so give him some time if he doesn't respond to you within a couple more days then bitch about it but just give him time.
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Bitching here does absolutely nothing, aside from getting people involved that have no right to be. If you sent money to someone you didn't know, assuming they were trustworthy because they drive a similar car, then that's your mistake. Deal with it, or wait and see what happens.

The information needed to protect yourself has been privided for you in the sticky threads. If you chose not to read and follow them, that's on you.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=15094

Comment

Working...
                      X