JOb descriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JOb descriptions

Well Im gettin a little tired of My job at UPS the long hard hours the bullshit with the customers. I want to just drive to one place drop off the shit come back let them load up the next truck or whatever im qualified with my liscence to drive freight trucks with my cdl liscence. I have also given it some thought after my 5 going on 6 years of workin on UPS to back into the preload and make more money doin a second job workin on the inside of UPS and workin at this other job next to my house which is like 4 blocks away atleast i know ill save money in the longrun and at the same time keep my benefits.

The inside of UPS consist of 5 hours a day and the other job starts int he afternoon at 3PM thats ample time to do what i gotta do at the same time make my dough. And the Sanitation department called me back i took my test about 3 years ago. They are looking for more employees so i may jump on that aswell. Government jobs arent that bad they pay the same rate as UPS as a drive i think dont quote me on it though.

Government jobs are the best. City jobs are good, state are better, federal are best...

UPS isn't going anywhere, but I'd rather have a government job.

Also, if you have a CDL, you can do other things than drive for UPS. Yeah, you have benefits, but you can get benefits elsewhere as well.

Comment

damm,you took that sanitation test too, i took it and they called me about a year ago, i went through the whole process and everything but at the end i decided not to do it (decided to finish college). lemme tell you though if you get it take it, with all the overtime and benifits, and only working like 3hrs a day you wouldnt regret it.

Comment

im a part time strippa...aaaand i do hair

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
          LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
            Whats your stage name.....Chocolate thunder ?
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
            X