Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mom went through BANK STATEMENTS...reason to flip out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mom went through BANK STATEMENTS...reason to flip out?

I was organizing my bills and stuff and I left the portfolio containing everything on my desk. Yesterday my mom comes to me and starts asking me about charges I made and stuff like that. Needless to say I flipped out and walked out...23 with no fucking privacy. It's like I'm still 17 years old. Was I wrong to flip out or is this a regular thing? My parents also either don't give me my mail, or open it if they think it's important.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
    I was organizing my bills and stuff and I left the portfolio containing everything on my desk. Yesterday my mom comes to me and starts asking me about charges I made and stuff like that. Needless to say I flipped out and walked out...23 with no fucking privacy. It's like I'm still 17 years old. Was I wrong to flip out or is this a regular thing? My parents also either don't give me my mail, or open it if they think it's important.
    it happens ..maybe your mom just wants to know what you're up to?

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

do you live at home? its just one of those things you have to deal with...if you still live under her roof, you have no privacy.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
        it happens ..maybe your mom just wants to know what you're up to?
        She should have asked then. We already have a savings account together.

And yea I guess it's the price of living at home. Coupled with everything else it's not really adding up to be worth it to me. I wish my motor hadn't died.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

being thats she's your mother she should respect your privacy. my dad never asks me about why i close my door or who im on the phone with. nor does he go thru my mail for that matter.

talk to your mom about respecting your privacy. if she doesnt want to heed then i saw its time for you to get ghost.

Comment

dude your 23? you look like your 17.

It's called keeping the bankstatements online aka PAPERLESS. I never get any bills. Just emails saying when there due.

LAter

Comment

I think your action is appropriate.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175

It's called keeping the bankstatements online aka PAPERLESS. I never get any bills. Just emails saying when there due.

LAter
                C'mon man. You weigh all of 100# in a soaking wet fur coat.

And it's not that she knows what I'm doing with my money. Who cares? It's my money. Plus we're already saving money together. I'm just mad that she looked at it w/o asking me. It's the principle. You want me to trust you but you go about things in an underhanded way. Why would I open up?

If I could move out today I would, but NYC is so fucking expensive and I need my car to be in tip top shape...when the time is right I'm ghost. LOL, you guys will see the old glory again when that day comes. No emo I fucking dread coming home.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175

LAter
                  you dont have any bills because you have no money

Comment

I dont know i have the place literally to myself and I still live at home and my moms only goes through my shit when she wants to spy but she never says anything about it or confronted me. I dont see a reason to move out I got the whole place to myself and makin money im living the life. Its too expensive I rather live at home get what i want when i want. I can have company as many females as I like. I got a stove bathroom 3 rooms and a computer room and all that. All i gotta do is pay my own bill life is sweet. And i can have a shorty spend the night without no beefs walkin in my draws in the mornin its whatever and noone comes downstairs because i have a lock on it lifes is sweet.

Comment

is ok shes your moms. my mom opens my mail ones in a while, i guess out of curiousity. and if you arent doing drugs or somethign that she will kick you out of the house for then just keep it cool. its better than finding some place to live and pay over 1g just for a lil privicy, and who knows if you move out people might steal your mail and there goes your privicy.

Comment

Inappropriate!!!!!

Sit your mom down and make boundaries. Yes, you live at home, but in no way should she be going around your back to find out things. If she wants to know what's going on in your life, she should ask you directly. Also opening someone else's mail is a federal offense.
                        members/ride | the/website
                        180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Just tell her so much about ur life until she doesn't want to hear any more. then no more interest
                          Last edited by lokuputha; 10-30-2006, 10:24 PM.
                          DEVOTE

Comment

get your own bank account... but hey.. look at the brightside, at least your mom didn't steal 7g's and deny it.

SOLD!

Comment

^^^

the man has a point.
                              members/ride | the/website
                              180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Working...
                              X