I think I might have got ripped off ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I might have got ripped off ...

Well Like it says I might have bought from a Fake site , www.Importstyler.com , Ordered something for 120 and received and email saying Here is your receipt and reference number , but ive called and never once got an answer and even left 3 messages but no one calls me back I ordered it on October 25,2006 so im not expecting it to be here but I did expect some sort of tracking or contact info , Anyone ever do business with these people and please goto the site and let me know what you think , is it just a matter of ebay type sales , WAIT AND RECEIVE or what ? Anyone with info or idea's let me know , thanks

-Sean-
    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

the site looks legit. but maybe its just bad customer service

wait and see, let us know how it goes.
    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by hondatuner4267
      the site looks legit. but maybe its just bad customer service

wait and see, let us know how it goes.

well that makes me feel a bit better , we shall see
      I'll post up asap , Thanks man

Comment

yeah, Ive heard of them before. heir lagit but like the guy said, its just bad and slow customer servise but I dont think your ripped off, wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by aznpnoyracer
          yeah, Ive heard of them before. heir lagit but like the guy said, its just bad and slow customer servise but I dont think your ripped off, wait and see.

Thats why I love this site , usually someone has heard something about them so i feel better LOL , I dont care about customer service so long as i get my shit Lol ...

Comment

well update , I didnt get ripped off just took them a while to get back to me , the lip is back ordered til late november so i decided to go with JDMshit.com They are also back ordered but they are giving me a call soon as they get them back in stock ..

Comment

awesome dude what lip did u order

Comment

well this is the kicker , Ive been looking around and I thought the lip I wanted was called Mugen BUT after searching many sites there are 2 very different lips and people call them both mugen at times even websites selling them , for instance the lip I want is actually from what I understand the Spoon Lip from Hmotorsports , the lip I dont want is the 94-95 mugen look alike , that one has a flat face I actually want the edges to come out like canards kinda . here loook at these , this company is one of many that claim these are same product >>>>>

Flat Face style Mugen..looks like 94-95 Mugen

also called mugen but totally more like a spoon style "this is one i want"

You see how they are totally different yet these 2 pics are under the same part number and section of a site , brought it to there attention and she looked in the stock and all they had was he one i dont like ... so im going to go with HMotorsports since Chicohonda has one from them and its one I want ...

Comment

Working...
                X