Dumb ass at Autobacs.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumb ass at Autobacs.......

So today about an hour and a half ago I was at autobacs,,, I was looking for a book on h22 and other honda swaps,,,, a couple weeks ago I bought high performance for b16,b18 and other b-series motors,,, But very well saw the book on h22 swaps..... So this is were it gets good,,, I go today to go get it, and couldn't find it,,, so I went to go ask for help and aked if they had a book on h series swaps and the looked at me crazy and said "well whats the name of the book" and I said I dunno it just a swap book I saw a couple of weeks ago... So he says well without the name I can't find so come back in a couple weeks,,,, so I let him know I didn't have a couple weeks,,, and he argued rudely back and said well If it's not up there we could order it but without the name we can't ....So I asked him If he even knew what a swap was..... so his co workers next to him know I pissed talking shit....He never even looked in his cpu for shit,,,,, What the the fuck you paying him for,,,,, I told his manager everything that he never even helped me... and that he said for me to comeback in a couple weeks when I have a fuckin motor ready to go Now.... I have to talk to the G.M tommorow,,,,, Very un professional and I let his manager know not to blow me off cus I KNOW how chain of command works ,,,,, so will see tommorow

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Well, I mean, it is pretty hard to figure out what you're looking for if you don't know the name of it. You can't expect those guys to know what's inside the books and what the books are about, they're probably just part time workers that do what they're told. Just because they work there, it doesn't make them enthusiasts that know exactly what you're talking about. If he gave you attitude, then that's probably not cool but it doesn't really sound like he did. He just told you to come back in a couple weeks and maybe you'll find it because he doesn't know what you're looking for cuz you don't know the name of it. Sounds about right to me. What's he gonna find by looking in his computer if you don't know the title of the book? If you have ever worked retail before, then you'd understand.

If you went into a book store and asked the person working there for a book but don't know the title of it, it'd be kinda hard to find it right?
    www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

I see what Ur saying but dude I know when someone is being unprofessional,,,, I've always been one to to say plz, thank you,, excuse me,,, etc.. u get it... It just manners and he didn't wanna help and to say "I don't know but I can find someone who can would have been fine.....
      Last edited by LOGICx420x; 10-23-2006, 08:43 PM.

Comment

If your planning to H22 swap your accord which I am assuming then you can find 99% of the info on this site basically.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

You sound like one of the MANY people I have to deal with at canadian tire who come in

1) Don't know what year, what type or what engine size their car is or how many doors it has
          2) Don't know what part they want
          3) Try to describe their problem so I can tell them how to fix it
          4) Ask me to recommend a product out of 3 other ones thinking I give a fuck or have tried them all
          5) Ask me to find them something thats either right infront of them or right behind them.
          6) Want a paint for their car but dont know dick about which one
          7) Want to fix rust by painting over it
          8) Expect me to know every aspect of their car

/rant
          Originally posted by deevergote
          I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

sucks i hate people who work places but don't care.
            but seriously.
            use the internet.
            you could have used froogle and boom.
            http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...ok&btnG=Search
            uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

You wanted him to search his "cpu" for a book without a title...and you think /he's/ the idiot?
              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

aznpnoyracer or something like that, i think he was selling that book ur were talking about, pm him and find out

edit: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=55986
                Last edited by blackcb7; 10-23-2006, 11:07 PM.
                Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                  You wanted him to search his "cpu" for a book without a title...and you think /he's/ the idiot?
                  probably the same guy who shuts only the monitor off at night.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB

Well common sense tells me If u don't general knowledge of what ur working around then don't work there,,,, Oh and by the way I said the title which is honda swaps,,,, and I said thats what it could could be but I guess Im the idiot looking for help hah......... Just like I said before people don't have to be so fuckin rude,,,, hint,,, feel me........

Comment

Dude, it was simple. All he had to do was check for anything to do with H swaps or redirect you to someone else. The customer is always rite. Its Autobacs for Christs sake, they should have "trained" professionals. I say get his ass fired.
                      She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
                      Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
                      Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X