Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knowing what you know now..what do you regret?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowing what you know now..what do you regret?

now that i know about motor swaps...and..car maintanence..and turbo and etc

i wouldve saved my money and did stuff myself..as well as puyt money into my motor instead of retarded stuff...

same here i regret buying a set of 17inch rims,the carbonfiber spoiler,headlights strobes,chomed out projectorlights,altezzas,bullshit ass ebay lookin coilovers from hyperion,tokico blue non-adjustable shocks,obx shifter bracket.

Comment

Regret not purchasing a coil-over system to start out with.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Buying my OEM alloys off ebay. I overspent all things considered.

I regret nothing else...if I didn't have what I had back in the day...I wouldn't have what I have now.

In fact I miss the days of 92-93 EX Sedan alloys, OEM bra, 4" andodized blue exhaust tip and the "Accord" decal. That was back when I absolutely adored my car...

Comment

I regret not going after certain girls...cause now 4-5 years later..I'm hearing they had crushes on me...oh well

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
          .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
          .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

Originally posted by 93Akkord
            I regret not going after certain girls...cause now 4-5 years later..I'm hearing they had crushes on me...oh well

yeh bro..this one girl was hot as fawk..but i was insecure and though she wouldnt like me...turns out she liked me for 2 years..sigh

Comment

i never would have spent $3500 on paint. ever...never again.
              Last edited by Accord R33; 10-23-2006, 02:30 PM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

using my credit cards to buy pointless shit.

all the mone im paying off right now could be going towards my car.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

buying the USED red/clears off ebay that leaked like a mofo......then a week later there were fucking 10 brand new sets of teh red/clears and so i was pissed....

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                    In fact I miss the days of 92-93 EX Sedan alloys, OEM bra, 4" andodized blue exhaust tip and the "Accord" decal. That was back when I absolutely adored my car...
                    How could you not adore your car now??

On topic:
                    I wouldn't have spent the money to have the exhaust installed on my CB when I had it, I would've done it myself, same with the CV joint and the first few oil changes. I would've saved more money and possibly(very slight possibility) could still have my CB.

Comment

Originally posted by TekSi
                      How could you not adore your car now??

On topic:
                      I wouldn't have spent the money to have the exhaust installed on my CB when I had it, I would've done it myself, same with the CV joint and the first few oil changes. I would've saved more money and possibly(very slight possibility) could still have my CB.
                      I never said I didn't adore my car now (would I have bought the parts this weekend if I didn't)...it just doesn't feel the same as the early days. Back when I washed my car everyday...I dunno. Every dumb mod was an adventure...back when something as simple as a set of headlight bulbs was a HUGE deal. I saw my old pictures and got nostalgic. I miss the days when such a little thing could bring so much joy. The day I got my washer lights working...the day I got my headrests...

The earlier days of the import world (think 2001-02) was a completely different world than it is now...I miss the old days.
                      Last edited by AccordWarrior; 10-23-2006, 03:55 PM.

Comment

I knew what you meant, I was just giving you a hard time. I kinda know what you mean about buying little things that meant so much at the time but weren't really a big mod.

Comment

spending $ on an accord? nah I would have done a lot of the same stuff. I wish I finished my car instead of parting it out.
                          HSHO #3

Comment

Relationship wise, nothing. I just hope it stays that way. But car wise, sending it over to my dads shop

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

i regret not getting a job this past summer. i could have saved up a lot of money for my car.

Comment

Working...
                              X