Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^ That video is FUCKING hilarious!!!

Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
      Who fuckin' cares? It's his money...

If he can afford it, then why the hell not...

No one ever said anything about modding on a budget, some people have the cash to spend and some people just talk shit about the people that have the cash to spend.

Some people get what they want and some people try to justify why they shouldn't get it.

3 Pages of this for what?
      man shut the fuck up...theres more important things in life than 600 dollar lug nuts...im sure theres a cheaper alternative..im sorry we arent all ballers like you

Comment

its all the same shit as swapping in a B.

its fucking retarded to do so. we all know a regular H would work and it would be MUCH easier and cheaper.(the H would be normal lug nuts)

but this guy went ahead and wasted his time on swapping a B or even a D series into our chassis. (this option is what that guy did by buying those lug nuts)

some things are just...stupid. especially if it costs way too much money.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
          Who fuckin' cares? It's his money...

If he can afford it, then why the hell not...

No one ever said anything about modding on a budget, some people have the cash to spend and some people just talk shit about the people that have the cash to spend.

Some people get what they want and some people try to justify why they shouldn't get it.

3 Pages of this for what?
          i hate ur car....

am just not ballin like that guy with cool lugnuts and u
          Last edited by sackingz123; 10-24-2006, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Now now, don't be hatin over some stupid purple nuts

Joey has a point..Some ppl jus have too much money that $600 for them is nothing..Good for them I guess..Unfortunately, not all of us can throw away $600 for lug nuts hahaha but if that guy with the RSX wants to do it, thenn his money, his business ya kno? He can spend it on whatever he wants, even if we think it's stupid..Jus like wasting money on cigarettes and weed..It's stupid, but ppl still do it..N plus, he already bought them n e wayz hahaha arguing bout it won't make a difference

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

man that is just so wrong....

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                man shut the fuck up...theres more important things in life than 600 dollar lug nuts...im sure theres a cheaper alternative..im sorry we arent all ballers like you
                Okay, and what does that have to do with your life? He's not spending your money and it has no effect on your life. SO what the fuck does it have to do with you? Who said I was a baller? I don't even own those fucking lugnuts. If I was a baller I wouldn't be driving a CB....

Originally posted by sackingz123
                i hate ur car....

am just not ballin like that guy with cool lugnuts and u
                I don't give a fuck. This has nothing to do with me...
                www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                  Now now, don't be hatin over some stupid purple nuts

Joey has a point..Some ppl jus have too much money that $600 for them is nothing..Good for them I guess..Unfortunately, not all of us can throw away $600 for lug nuts hahaha but if that guy with the RSX wants to do it, thenn his money, his business ya kno? He can spend it on whatever he wants, even if we think it's stupid..Jus like wasting money on cigarettes and weed..It's stupid, but ppl still do it..N plus, he already bought them n e wayz hahaha arguing bout it won't make a difference

Ronald
                  My point exactly.
                  www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

I still dont see how this isnt stupid. Its not about "being a baller" or about "having the money" or "his business what he does with his money" at all. Its not quite like getting a D16 instead of an H22..its more like paying 2000 dollars for a chromed 14b. It doesnt do a damn thing better than a normal 14b, its shiny and its expensive. These lug nuts dont do anything more than a big lifted truck that never sees mud. They "increase his manhood." If he feels like his car is his penis extention, thats his business, but hes a fool for it and most people can see that. Whats the average person gonna think about the lug nuts? "Hey, nice lug nuts. How much were they?" "600 dollars, yo." "Wow. Why would you spend so much on lug nuts?"
                    Last edited by texasvtak; 10-24-2006, 09:47 PM.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

People are getting into a fight over lugnuts?

Seriously...this is just sad.

Closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X