Todays Bad news and my cb was STOLEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays Bad news and my cb was STOLEN

so today i come to work well im not really even working thier anymore but im coming to get my cars from thier my 92 4 door accord and my mustang.

so i go thier and guess waht my accord is gone. im like what the fuck so i thought it got towed it was out on the street with no plate for a couple days because i had no where to put it and the title hadnt come in the mail. SO i call the police and they have no record of towing it and nobodys towed it so iget a police officer over thier and he goes to file a report

well the fucking dmv hasnt transferred the title in my name and its been 3 weeks since i got the titel switched from CT to NY. so I CANT EVEN REPORT IT STOLEN because it comes up as the previous owners car.

heres the bad part, my h23 was in the trunk and my nice rims were on that car too. all gone stolen, the window was broken on it and i had taped a bag but that didnt stop anyone. i just dont know how u get away with driving a car with no plate???

so yeah thats pretty fucked up

then this asshole comes into our work today and my mustangs parked in the street and hes like im gonna call the cops on you for backing into my car and im like stfu and i go out and his bumper is against my mustang bumper i got pretty pissed and he laughed and then he backed the car up and slowly came up and touched the bumper again but he started to scrape it with his license plate and I FREAKED the fuck out and i smashed his hood with my hand and put a dent in it. so this dudes like u put a dent in my hood (ford explorer) and he backs up and FUCKING RAMS my mustang and fucks the bumper up and smashes it and speeds off and starts washing off his car, so i go over and im like what the fuck and i push him and he hits me in the face and i go to hit him and he slams me into a truck and i nail him in the face and he kicks me and i fall into a bunch of garbage cans and he grabs he and tries to drop me andd im so pumped i lifted him up off his feet and he hit the ground and gets back up grabs my leg and pulls me on the ground and kicks me and finally a work came and broke it up.

and he washed his car off my paint so i coudlnt call the cops because nothing would happen. so i was pretty pissed off and hes like why the fuck did u do that and shit and im like wtf so i just left.
    ]

Dude, you have the luck of a one legged hooker in a *** community!! Sorry to hear bout that though. I hope it is recovered and all is intact. But you got a new one already so I can laugh at you!!!! But way to get your ass whipped too. Call me from now on when you decide to fight!!
    She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
    Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
    Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 91CBoy
      Dude, you have the luck of a one legged hooker in a *** community!! Sorry to hear bout that though. I hope it is recovered and all is intact. But you got a new one already so I can laugh at you!!!! But way to get your ass whipped too. Call me from now on when you decide to fight!!
      "It's hard to detect luck , it looks so much like something you've earned."

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

^^^ Huh???
        She's my 1st love!

Comment

hahahaha

And he bites the dust.

dude, its like iIm reading a book while i read your threads latley. I dont know if it's fiction or what

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
            hahahaha

And he bites the dust.

dude, its like iIm reading a book while i read your threads latley. I dont know if it's fiction or what

welcome to our world wayne...

rockenricer is the new maple

Comment

Originally posted by 91CBoy
              ^^^ Huh???
              in other words...maybe he has earned his bad luck...or deserves it.

i find it pretty hard to believe that some random guy you have never met decided to slam into your car for no good reason and then proceed to beat the crap out of you

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Youre totally right Accord R33. He's been getting butt-fucked for the past 2 weeks or so. Karma is a bitch that likes revenge.
                She's my 1st love!

Comment

nah i forgot the mention the dude is freinds with everyone that works thier hes just some asshole that comes in after work at hangs out. and dude im a good guy i let this guy at work borrow 200 dollars so he could save his iguana and then it died. but no i dont deserve any of the shit tahts been happening and i have no idea why the worst possible things happen to me
                  ]

Comment

where in nyc did all this take place?

Comment

dude, sorry for the loss, but the in the exploer! damn I would have lost it and beat the livin daylights out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by aznsyco84
                        where in nyc did all this take place?
                        white plains, its like the suburbs of nyc its still a big city but its not as crazy lol as the burrows.
                        ]

Comment

I know the feeling, I have shit ass piss fucking luck too. If we are Gods unwanted children, so be it!

Comment

damn man...you had an h23 in the trunk? if my car had an already broken window, id gut my system out, and anything worth stealing.

hope you get it back in 1 piece, and with the h23 in the trunk.
                            ..[CB7][STAR]..
                            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

hahahahaha. dude, im sorry, but you suck at life.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                              X