Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find pics of USDM and JDM 6th gens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find pics of USDM and JDM 6th gens?

Other than forums.accordtuner.com? I'm just trying to whet my appetite, as I'll prob. be in one by mid November.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Try V6p?

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      Try V6p?
      tell him to try throwing a fuckin h22 in there

Comment

jdm

jdm 2

1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          tell him to try throwing a fuckin h22 in there
          Where, the 6th gen? Maybe after I drop it. I wanna do mine up just like ACCORDSIR. If I have the car by my next birthday that will be my gift to myself.

I just brought the CB home...yo I didn't know I had AAA!!! I could have had them tow it to your house last time. If you wanna come check it out this weekend holler at me. The drain bolt is on and there is oil on the dipstick...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            Where, the 6th gen? Maybe after I drop it. I wanna do mine up just like ACCORDSIR. If I have the car by my next birthday that will be my gift to myself.

I just brought the CB home...yo I didn't know I had AAA!!! I could have had them tow it to your house last time. If you wanna come check it out this weekend holler at me. The drain bolt is on and there is oil on the dipstick...
            accordsir doesnt drive his car everyday . I hope you know a turbo is not for you yaw trust me you do better stickin to allmotor you dont like to catch onto shit when it happens and handle it that same day if its gonna be your own car. Just drop in a h22

Comment

Do the CL V6/6 speed conversion phuck da h22 hahaha.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

phuck da h22 hahaha.
                thats the smartest thing ive heard you say/seen you type.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  accordsir doesnt drive his car everyday . I hope you know a turbo is not for you yaw trust me you do better stickin to allmotor you dont like to catch onto shit when it happens and handle it that same day if its gonna be your own car. Just drop in a h22
                  Who said anything about turbos? I wanna rock w/the Type-S

Comment

CL-S/six speed swap > H22A.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

get a bus pass/metro card

Comment

CL-S/six speed swap > H22A.
                        Moneywise and weightwise you mean? I don't want a 3400# car.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                          Moneywise and weightwise you mean? I don't want a 3400# car.

seriously why does everyone think 6th gen accords weight alot? For heavens sake the jdm SIRs with the auto f20b had significantly less horsepower. Its not like you are going to be building a race car anyways, you did pick a 6th gen accord.
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                            seriously why does everyone think 6th gen accords weight alot? For heavens sake the jdm SIRs with the auto f20b had significantly less horsepower. Its not like you are going to be building a race car anyways, you did pick a 6th gen accord.
                            With a 4 cylinder it's only about 100# more than a CB. But with a V6 it's significantly heavier. Not to mention, the CL-S tranny is probably the rarest MT Honda tranny of all, and it's $4K new. The only swap I would do would be either an H22 head swap or a Type-S w/a regular H22 tranny.

And I didn't pick the car...I told my dad I'd rather wait and get a BB6...but he said "I'll help you if I pick the car"...and after intense negotiation, the CG was what we both agreed on.

Comment

Curb Weight:

2002 EX-V6 Sedan - 3329

2002 EX Sedan - 3075

2002 LX Sedan - 3031

2002 DX Sedan - 2943

So a DX is less than 100 lbs heavier than my 90 LX. Even the EX isn't that much heavier than a CB EX...I think the 91 EX Coupe was pushing 3100 lbs.

Avoid the V-6 and you're golden.

EDIT:

If you're doing a motor/tranny swap...why would you want the V6 to start with? They were all auto, so on top of the swap, you'd have to convert.

Comment

Working...
                              X