i really hate racist cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really hate racist cops

so im chillin on cb7 tuner about 20 minutes ago and i decided to take the cb to the gas station down the street. i get thier get a gatorade go back to my car. a police officer pulls up and i had a question i needed to ask becasue i have my other cb sittin in the road in white plains with no tag and i cnat tow it because the title is in the mail so i have no proof i own it right now. so the cop goes inside to get something and thiers this black guy outside get on his bike. Im just chillin smoking a cig and he says to me how you doin and i said good how about you. and he said good and i said your out pretty late tonight huh and hes like yeah but its a nice night out.
    then he told me that in buffalo they already have sleet and ice and i was like wow so the cop comes out and i ask him and he said id have to talk to white plains police so i told the black guy later and went to my car and then the officer pulls up to my car and asks for my ID so i give it to him and hes like what are you doing where you comin from so i tell him i ran to the store to get a gatorade and hes like really so what were you talking to the black guy on the bike for and i told him and hes like im not stupid i know you werent talking about the weather and im like uh ok well i was and hes like listen buddy you and that man have nothing in common thiers no reason you should be talking to him now im not stupid and if i see you here late again im gonna shake this car inside out till i find something and im like uhh ok and then he told me to go home. WTF? thats fucked up man who the fuck has the authority to tell me i dont have something in common with a fellow human bieng. were all human we share 99 percent of the same genes. I just think thats fucked up. man that got me heated.
    ]

ignorance is bliss...i wouldve jus laughed at him and left

most likley a rookie..waitin for that drugbust...so he can get promoted...

Comment

wow, that is fucking retarded. I woulda let that bitch search my car then make him feel like a complete dumbass. fucking retard.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i'm really starting to HATE rookie cops especially....cops in general are stupid fuckers but rookie racist cops need to get a beat down by the black panther party!
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

WTF... "you and him have nothing in common"... yeah, you're both living, breathing, human beings... apparently both more decent people than that arrogant ass of a cop.

If the cop searched your car because you were talking to a "black guy on a bike" then I would think you'd have a nice lawsuit against the city. That is NOT just cause for a search. That's discrimination.

Comment

no doubt. alot of cops are super troopers i swear. think that badge makes them a better person or something.

SOLD!

Comment

That's retarded. And there is NO way he could've searched your car for the reson that you talked to someone, most ridiculous thing I've heard. Probably bored and wanted to bust someone, even for nothing. Would you be able to report the cop?

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner_Time
                That's retarded. And there is NO way he could've searched your car for the reson that you talked to someone, most ridiculous thing I've heard. Probably bored and wanted to bust someone, even for nothing. Would you be able to report the cop?
                i'm not too sure about reporting it. you can get arrested for trying to make a report against a police officer.

Comment

The cop didn't really DO anything, so you can't really report that anyway. If he searched the car with no good reason, you could fight that.

Comment

This is unfortunate man. I always use get stopped in my CB around my neighborhood...."just 'cause its a slow night i guess," according to some cops. The best thing u can do is let them do their job and make sure they have no reason to suspect anything. I was continually really nice to them and now they leave me the F*** alone. One of them even complemented me on my RSR exhaust sound. Weird.

There are good cops out there...but it only takes one bastard to ruin their reputation.

hope u never meet that punk again.

Maybe u should send a complaint to your local police and CC it to your local gov't representative. probably will end up in a shredder anyways. aight forget it.
                    DEVOTE

Comment

never let a cop search your car..especially one like that..he WILL plant contrband in the vehicle..i speak from experience...are you 18? almost positive they cant search a minors car without a warrant or just cause..some bullshit like that

Comment

LMAO, so a cop questioned u b/c u had some words with a black guy on a bike.....LMAO

LMAO....im sorry but this proves cops either dont think or someone said is a rookie, so any black person(on a bike....LMAO, i guess if he was in a impala on 26in rims he woulda arrested u) u talk 2 is a potential drug dealer, aha hahhahahaha
                        "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Dont worry its just another cop whos goin hard for no reason. Prolly been bullied or though the dude who you was talking to thought you where both selling drugs. They have no reason but hey its their job and they stay power-trippin pay it no mind and ignore it and theyll ignore you. Thats why I dont associate or even look their way and they ignore me. I dont give them a reason not even a second look and they wont do or say shit to you but all they need is a reason so just ignore it and rise above it. And do do dumb shit thats gonna attract you to them they study you why not study them outsmart em. You know its gonna be near the end of the month stay out of the areas they know you be patrolling. Dont do burnouts unless you know its clear to do so.

Comment

maybe the guy you were talking to is a known dealer? and the cop just thought that your convo was about drugs?
                            ..[CB7][STAR]..
                            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by stewie
                              maybe the guy you were talking to is a known dealer? and the cop just thought that your convo was about drugs?
                              no trust me if he was a known dealer they would have been both padded them down for a random illegal search trust me on this on the spot a known dealer they would have both gotten bagged trust me on some A&P supermarket type shit

Comment

Working...
                              X