Initial D fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Initial D fans

Just a few days ago, they aired the first episode of the 4th stage of Initial D in japan... it's already been fansubbed, so go look online for it

I read that they are airing 2 episodes a month for a few months, and the last 2 will air next febuary. Its only like 12 episodes.

Comment

WTF

The one i downloaded is all is fucked up. As in the fansub. The guy said "Does wayne brady have to choke a bitch"!!! They also mentioned rice way to many times, ricing skillz???? Im gonna have to download another.

Comment

hey someone download it and hook it up!!

my sn is "pino401"
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I have episodes 1 and 2 of Stage 4... not subbed though I know a little Japanese, but not enough to follow it.

I got mine off of www.suprnova.org

Comment

i just wanna see racing hahah
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

GOT IT! They had the first one subbed today... I have it. Nice bubbly letters too!

Comment

hook it up dude.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

i only have episodes all the way up to when he raced the levin. and thats it what happens on three and four which other ones am i missing?

Comment

you talking about the turbo levin? Thats stage 2. So Stage 3 is the movie, and two episodes of stage 4 just came out in japan. One of which already fansubbed.

Comment

How is the movie? and yes it was the turbo levin should have been more specific cause of itakani's levin was slow as hell.

Comment

The movie was pretty good, lots of drama though, he gets back with that slut Natsuki.

Comment

Yeah, the movie isn't as cool as the regular shows, I don't think... The final race was kinda cool, though. Could've been better, but I guess they wanted to show that not EVERYBODY is a racer, regardless of what they think (and giving that guy skill would be giving him too much credit...)

The movie is availible for download now on www.suprnova.org
                          You'll need Bit Torrent and a high speed connection to get it. Pretty easy...

Comment

Episode 2 is subbed and downloading as I type! 10 more minutes and I'll get my next 20 minute fix of Initial D.

Comment

so u guys just downloaded every intial d stage 4 right..i got one of them, wish i knew what they were saying.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                              X