Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another myspace girl on her way from CT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly d112 look at how all that shit got started. Adam and eve with the apple and shit runnin naked in the forest and whatnot. In prehistoric times with the caveman and cave women him clubin her and draggin her back to the cave its the same shit but different time. Women do it to but they know they love it when a dude gives em chase dont even front you know you dot have to hide it or front you know you love to fuck just as much as we do.

Comment

well someone once told me, if shes stupid enough to fall for it, she deserves it. he's not forcing anything on this myspace whore... but if she says yes, who is he to deny her.

Comment

listen all i gotta say is this aight 1
        thats why maple is there

Comment

If you seen maples past thread on the girls hes been with you will understand lol.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            If you seen maples past thread on the girls hes been with you will understand lol.
            he be even giving brief descriptions of them and what they be doin how slutty they are and he he be going to fudgepack em and whatnot

Comment

remember maple, don't be a fool, wrap ur tool
              Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                to be honest she looks pretty cute... she big? theres a strange absence of body pictures.
                oh man shit, its quotes like this that justify me wasting so much bloody time on this site.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

If the girl knows what is good her she will make sure his tool is wrapped inside and out! He has been around as it seems???
                  "You are part of a great thing. Live for it, Talk for it and dream for it."
                  "A friend is someone who will be there when the rest of the world walks out on you!"

"People who toy with others hearts...are only unhappy in their own lives."

Comment

Originally posted by SoCqT08
                    If the girl knows what is good her she will make sure his tool is wrapped inside and out! He has been around as it seems???
                    well its plainly obvious if hes talkin about her coming through and all that probably who knows. If she doesnt know shame on her the shit that they got out there now will leave ya dick or any form of genetailia hangine sideways. She had better wear a full body condom just for him on that nakedgun the movie shit

Comment

he claims he has. I dont know if i believe him. so what if he has pictures, those are all myspace pics.

and obviously the girl doesnt know whats good for her, just like sparkle said, shes with maple. anything having to do with maple is no good.

lol, just busting your balls maple. I bet you're sitting at your computer, logged out, trying to make us think she actually went to your dorm, and that you're actually doing her. lol, jk.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

who even said they were gonna have sex

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          he claims he has. I dont know if i believe him. so what if he has pictures, those are all myspace pics.

and obviously the girl doesnt know whats good for her, just like sparkle said, shes with maple. anything having to do with maple is no good.

lol, just busting your balls maple. I bet you're sitting at your computer, logged out, trying to make us think she actually went to your dorm, and that you're actually doing her. lol, jk.
                          good one what her with maple damnit d112 shit man you beat me to it bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            So yeah...

She's on her way right now. Were hanging out maybe drinking who knows.
                            "Who knows...?" That sounds like a plan to me. lol
                            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                              who even said they were gonna have sex
                              he doesnt need to say it. we all know that he is gona come back and claim they did some kind of sexual activity.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i think u all have maple twisted he is juat a nice guy trying to hang out with a ladyfriend..... GOSH u guys are all the same head in the gutter..... ROFL!!!!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                                The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X