Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another myspace girl on her way from CT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoCqT08
    This is degrading...As a woman i take great offense in what has been said. Have some respect for the woman!
    She (Maple's new girl) is young and dumb she will figure it out. Maple has been around. LOL. Later

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      give them the taste of the black justin slayer
      justin? later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
        justin? later.
        the king of interracial power the dude that wears the glasses and always fucks with his timbs on with the bald head. No not wesley pipes either later back to topic

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          cant shes dating maple which means she has no respect for herself
          bwhahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahhahaahahahah aahaha!!!!! that is so fucking true!! man, i couldnt agree with you more.

anyways, i'd hit it. this is one of the best girls he has ever claimed to have relations with.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Haha happends to me all the time! I start playing the pipe and they follow, dude it it so hard that way I'll hear her scream in Texas. Oh yea she's cute but done fucked up cuz maple layed down the pimp hand on her.
            99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

This is degrading...As a woman i take great offense in what has been said. Have some respect for the woman!
              u've been here for less than a month. get used to it. this is maple and this is who half of cb7tuners are. 99% male forum, its going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                justin? later.
                LOL....he meant the black justin timberlake

Comment

which one are you in teh sig/

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                    which one are you in teh sig/
                    Shes on the far right in her sig pic. The one flipping the camera off in this one... And she is taken...My Girl, Bri (SoCqT08)... Later

Comment

I dont really happen to care if this is 99% guys. And what the hell kind of difference does it make which one i am in my sig? Im just saying it is degrading to women. Does she know she is being talked about on here about how maple is going to do her and what everyone thinks about it? Im pretty sure she doesnt.
                      P.S. I dont give a shit if i have only been here for a month! Im a woman and that is disrespectful!
                      "You are part of a great thing. Live for it, Talk for it and dream for it."
                      "A friend is someone who will be there when the rest of the world walks out on you!"

"People who toy with others hearts...are only unhappy in their own lives."

Comment

I dont really happen to care if this is 99% guys. And what the hell kind of difference does it make which one i am in my sig? Im just saying it is degrading to women. Does she know she is being talked about on here about how maple is going to do her and what everyone thinks about it? Im pretty sure she doesnt.
                        P.S. I dont give a shit if i have only been here for a month! Im a woman and that is disrespectful!
                        UH OH. LOL J/K its ok Bri you will get used to this kind of shit from Maple. He is the CB7tuner Man WHORE! LOL. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                          Shes on the far right in her sig pic. The one flipping the camera off in this one... And she is taken...My Girl, Bri (SoCqT08)... Later
                          dude i hope she doesnt see the GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS XXX thread...and see the comments you posted..LOL J/P.. then she will see how many times that thread has been visited....

Comment

you guys gotta me kidding me, i dont think shes cute one bit.

just remmeber maple, wrap that shit.
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Comon bri take a chill pill yo its nothing personal. Hey if she wants to get dug out by maple thats her business. Talking about people is one thing but as long as it isnt truly personal and true. Hey being disrespectful saying shit like: shes a slut ,shes a hoe ,or a fucking bitch thats disrespectful he showed us the pictures that was on him. Jokes are fun and all but the pictures that she sent him that hes showing us really doesnt tell us who she really is to a certain extent. But the way shes presented herself to be percieved as we lookin at her is another thing. Its nothing personal she may even see our pictures and judge us . As doctorcipher would say in one of his most famous quotes who! fucking! cares! unquote. Thats just the way it is life goes on yaknow.

Comment

ALL guys talk about woman as sex objects(except maybe gays and priests). no one guy is innocent as seeing a woman, especially a fine ass woman as something he just wants to fuck. even your boyfriends does it. he may act like he dont, he may say he dont, shit, he might not ever SAY it, but he sure thinks it. its called being a guy, and its in our brain believe it or not. i forgot what it was and all the technical terms for it, but it is in our nature to look at woman like that.

I dont mean to start shit between you guys and sorry if it does, but its the fucking truth. But you know what? I doubt half these guys would ever act out what they have thought about in their spare time. and cmon, its the internet, everyone talks and says shit out of their ass, shit that normally wouldnt be said outside of the internet.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X