Comment

I only see one header...

oooo... gotcha!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevergote
        I only see one header...

oooo... gotcha!
        SLAAAM DUNK!

i always do that, header just sounds funny to me. thats what i get growing up around big chevy v8's.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

holy jesus, what really did happen there?
          92 lx
          automatic
          slow

but its clean!..kinda

Comment

thats bullshit

Comment

its a joke buddy
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

wikkedv16 had that in his sig not too long ago...i would like to know what happened tho...not even acid rain could do that
                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I think that really is the result of a nitrous explosion... and a fire. I think that's the car that someone blew up in their garage. Left the bottle heater on, or wired it directly to the battery or something... Blew the car to bits, wrecked the one next to it, destroyed 5/8 of the garage, and even damaged a car outside.

Laffing gas is no laffing matter, kids

Comment

yeah thats actually what probably really happened.
                    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

That situation your refering to was a nissan maxima with nos. The engine wouldn't have detoriated like in that pic. Plus the nos tank was in the back of that other car and it was the last half of the maxima that was obliterated not the engine bay as much

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Was it a Maxima? I don't remember what car I'm thinking of, so it could be the same situation... As I remember, not much of the car was left except the lower half of the frame... Still, an engine should be able to withstand a blast. I wonder...

Comment

It was like a 90-92 maxima. It was the only mod on it because the guy didn't want to spend much but wanted a fast, cheap, reliable ( ) car. Something happened with the bottle warmer and connections like you said and most of the back side was just...gone, parts of the car were sticking through the garage door and the blast had even messed up the other car in the garage pretty bad. But yea it was a maxima.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevergote
                            Was it a Maxima? I don't remember what car I'm thinking of, so it could be the same situation... As I remember, not much of the car was left except the lower half of the frame... Still, an engine should be able to withstand a blast. I wonder...
                            yes, it was an early 90s maxima.. everything was intact on the car from the back doors forward.. the guy modified the bottle heater for some reason and it stayed on all night.. it blew the trunk lid through the garage door and opened up the trunk like a banana..

what was stupid was the guys lame attempts at blaming NX for the problem, even though he was the one that tampered with the heater.. he was some sort of jesus freak too..

heres the link..

http://www.healthyhome.net/nitrousexpress.htm
                            Last edited by Mista Juice; 04-22-2004, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X