PICS of my totalled neon @ 120 mph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
    humm did u still try to type g it even after it was totaled? looks like a can of mothers on the hood . if ya did sorry theres no buffing out on that one.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
      humm did u still try to type g it even after it was totaled? looks like a can of mothers on the hood . if ya did sorry theres no buffing out on that one.
      LOL!

Comment

ive been keeping it slow lately, i know i dont care about life that much maybe becuase im a teenager and think im invincible but i didnt care about the neon. when i have a car like my mustang or my cb7 i try and baby it becuase when u put so much work into something u dont want to fuck it up so easily.
        You should be glad to have a car at all let alone 3. Dickhead. Wheres fizzbob when he's needed to put it straight out...

By the way you look like Mike Myers in Waynes World.

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

...maybe becuase im a teenager and think im invincible but i didnt care about the neon. when i have a car like my mustang or my cb7 i try and baby it becuase when u put so much work into something u dont want to fuck it up so easily.
          it dont matter what kind of car you have or drive..its whats inside the car that matters (and no i dont mean a h22 i mean the driver)..its people like you who get all proud about crashing that gives teenagers like me a bad rap if you fuk up and its your fault that should be a wake up call to tell you not to do that shit.. i mean i get if you do it once in a while ...and if you are just itching for a race find a safe place to do it not on some road that if someone cuts u off you go flying to oblivian (for example the is a 15mile straight as an arrow road out where i live with no hills or banks and more importantly never any traffic)

sorry bout bieng harsh but your aditude was plain stupid
          R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
          (O.o )
          (> < )

My Rotor DIY
          I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHondaOwnR
            it dont matter what kind of car you have or drive..its whats inside the car that matters (and no i dont mean a h22 i mean the driver)..

wroking in a few shops over the years one thing remains the same. The biggest problem found in cars lies between the stearing wheel and the drivers seat.
            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ya im only 19 and i dont go around driving like a complete assphat and i have a turbo accord i kno its fast i dont need to be a complte dumbass on the road and endanger others if you wanna drive fast take it to the track and with that said back to my normal laid back self
              visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
              For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

Working...
              X