PICS of my totalled neon @ 120 mph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
    In the other thread (that seems to have vanished) he claims he was doing 120MPH (in a NEON ) and went to pass someone and they cut him off causing him to go up on a bank and flip over.

I am stilll wondering who was pushing him down hill to get a Neon to go 120MPH
    haha nah the car had a cai and it was a dohc motr good for like 150 hp so it could get up thier dont be callin it a pos actually u had to rev it all the way up in 4th to get it to that speed and when u were goin up hill it would slow to about 110 and downhill it would speed back up to 120 lol.
    ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
      haha nah the car had a cai and it was a dohc motr good for like 150 hp so it could get up thier dont be callin it a pos actually u had to rev it all the way up in 4th to get it to that speed and when u were goin up hill it would slow to about 110 and downhill it would speed back up to 120 lol.

It may be "built", but it's still a NEON.
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
        stop watching initial d bro many have tried and many have not made it out alive

Comment

bump for those who didnt believe i crashed it still and

THE REASON I DIDNT GET A TICKET WAS BECAUSE THIER WAS BARELY ANYONE AROUND!
          ]

Comment

You lived but you certainly havent learnt a damn thing! I hope you wise up before your mom is unexpectedly invited to a closed coffin funeral. Wise up bro, there's lots of people that have died in way simplier accidents and you running around acting like GOD and as if you have nine lives, seriously, is it worth it? Take some time of your day and reflect on the stupid shit you do and say.
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Where did the other thread go?

Comment

deleted most likely. which is lame.

Comment

it was just taking up useless space for retarded flaming...
                  ]

Comment

not "retarded" (you should read the rules btw) flaming.... you post up a thread, and you get comments. In your case with a dumb ass thread, you get negative comments for being an idiot.

Comment

damn there was good information there. what a waste.

Thanks for your number too rockin ricer, im putting it on CL whore.

Comment

I wanted to note, that he took pics, but failed to take a pic of under the hood.

And what the hell is up with this crap on the tail lights???? You asking to be rear ended????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Caution
                          Dam Dude:::
                          Wat you see???? A GHOST???
                          Did you need to take a dump and thought u can make it to the toilet goin faster that you can hold it???
                          Wait a minute, were u thinking u were Super Car and can fly a car(superman)
                          What were u doing, Drifting with a Front Wheel Drive Domestic Neon??? My bad they were designed by Germany anyone no that?
                          Did you park it on the hill side and got out and forgot to pull your ebrake if it was a 5spd.
                          Instead of just doing that road kill on the animal that was in front of you; you were trying to be suicidal? not good, get some help! CALL 911
                          Who you think u were, EVIL CANEVIL???
                          Were you trying to rip off your insurance company by rolling your car down the hill and defrauding them cuss you were tire of it; trying to get rich eeh?
                          Did a teenager take your car out for a G-Ride cuss you forgot to take out your key?

DAm Dude:::
                          Dont take it harsh thats just missing with cha!
                          Dam Dude::: that was stupid
                          .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by 93cb7ExCoupe
                            Dam Dude::: that was stupid
                            i went 65mph in my jeep and wrecked it passing another car. except it was at night and a deer ran in my way. the deer suffered a completely split body and my jeep suffered a fucked up radiator and broken grille. GO JEEP.

what were you doing going that fast? just going that fast? or racing someone? or???
                            My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
                              You lived but you certainly havent learnt a damn thing! I hope you wise up before your mom is unexpectedly invited to a closed coffin funeral. Wise up bro, there's lots of people that have died in way simplier accidents and you running around acting like GOD and as if you have nine lives, seriously, is it worth it? Take some time of your day and reflect on the stupid shit you do and say.
                              AMEN BROTHA.

^^^ go jeep go lol!!

Comment

ive been keeping it slow lately, i know i dont care about life that much maybe becuase im a teenager and think im invincible but i didnt care about the neon. when i have a car like my mustang or my cb7 i try and baby it becuase when u put so much work into something u dont want to fuck it up so easily.
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X