PICS of my totalled neon @ 120 mph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PICS of my totalled neon @ 120 mph

i couldnt find the old thread where i said i crashed it but heres some pics of the neon and ME on it. lol.

the new car.
    Last edited by Turbo Dave; 10-17-2006, 11:25 PM.
    ]

well im not sure what you were doing driving the shitbox at 120 but the rubber side is supposed to stay down
    FA1

Comment

god damnit, sell that CB7 to deev.

Comment

ahh yes. kids proud of the destruction they've done, even when it put themselves and others in danger.

and now you have an h22 is that what i hear? great! can't wait to see the next pics!!!

PM me if you found this!!

Comment

why are you so proud of totaling that neon? sell the h.

Comment

I rescind my previous comments regarding the neon totalling situation. Nice.
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

i notice the rubbing compound on the hood.....sorry to say that won't buff out. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                i notice the rubbing compound on the hood.....sorry to say that won't buff out. later.
                roflmfao

Originally posted by Dr.x
                You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

you have a very fitting name.
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

yikes, glad you made it out of that accident alright.
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

thanks, i made that name when iwas 16 i know its retarded im getting it changed. i do laugh about it and all, but i thank god because i know he has a bigger plan for me than to have just died like that. Im not going to push my luck anymore either. now that its over its over. you know what i mean, itll eventually catch up to you.; driving stupid and it did and now its over and ive learned.
                      ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                        i couldnt find the old thread where i said i crashed it but heres some pics of the neon and ME on it. lol.

the new car.
                        Dam Dude:::
                        Wat you see???? A GHOST???
                        Did you need to take a dump and thought u can make it to the toilet goin faster that you can hold it???
                        Wait a minute, were u thinking u were Super Car and can fly a car(superman)
                        What were u doing, Drifting with a Front Wheel Drive Domestic Neon??? My bad they were designed by Germany anyone no that?
                        Did you park it on the hill side and got out and forgot to pull your ebrake if it was a 5spd.
                        Instead of just doing that road kill on the animal that was in front of you; you were trying to be suicidal? not good, get some help! CALL 911
                        Who you think u were, EVIL CANEVIL???
                        Were you trying to rip off your insurance company by rolling your car down the hill and defrauding them cuss you were tire of it; trying to get rich eeh?
                        Did a teenager take your car out for a G-Ride cuss you forgot to take out your key?

DAm Dude:::
                        Dont take it harsh thats just missing with cha!
                        Last edited by Caution; 10-18-2006, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Damn so what happened? It looks like you didn't hit anything, just flipped the car over. Talk about luck...

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                            Damn so what happened? It looks like you didn't hit anything, just flipped the car over. Talk about luck...

In the other thread (that seems to have vanished) he claims he was doing 120MPH (in a NEON ) and went to pass someone and they cut him off causing him to go up on a bank and flip over.

I am stilll wondering who was pushing him down hill to get a Neon to go 120MPH
                            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

you live and you learn

Comment

Working...
                              X