This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i gots the H omg im going to kill myself in this thing

so i bought that dudes H accord it was a 91 ex full swap jdm h with tranny 6puck clutch blah blah. he has it straightpiped, thats got to change that shit is driving me nuts i like to stay on a low profile and his shit is so loud its stressing me out. other than that this car is great holy shit

Im so afraid im gonna wreck this car i gotta take it easy i cant even stay the speed limit when trying to. I might sell it too. my stangs a bit faster on the bottom end but i feel more safe cuz its a sports car made to handle that power but this car feels like im going to just take off and hit something instantly. It handles great and all mechaniclly perfect. no powersteering its definatley going to take getting used to. Def time for more suspension and brake mods, i didnt realize how powerful this motor is in that car.
    ]

pics?
    Members Ride

Comment

just go to the for sale thread in the classifieds. here http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=57732
      ]

Comment

its pretty sad when you worry about your own driving.

Comment

im 18... i dont think my brain has fully developed because i dont know my limits. Its easy driving all crazy in a car with no horsepower, you dont get the speed to back up the stupid shit you do.
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
            x2 go to driving school if you cant handle the vehicle or get a geo metro. Im pretty sure you cant fuck up anything in that car after all you cant really break the speed limit in those poor lil things. Gets bad ass gas mileage though.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
              so i bought that dudes H accord it was a 91 ex full swap jdm h with tranny 6puck clutch blah blah. he has it straightpiped, thats got to change that shit is driving me nuts i like to stay on a low profile and his shit is so loud its stressing me out. other than that this car is great holy shit.
              let me be the first in this thread to say given that you totalled a neon a couple days back.. slow the fuck down. seriously though, if you think you got flamed bad for totalling your neon, thats nothing. compared to the bodily damage that could easily be inflicted with another high speed crash, i'd worry about your personal safety and how much you value your limbs & your life.
              Last edited by growguy; 10-17-2006, 12:59 AM.
              1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

here are your only 2 options of survival

1) a bus pass
                2)a bike..better yet a tricycle...something stable and low speed

your getting on maple status dude

Comment

i gotta say at least he realizes he isnt a perfect driver unlike a lot of people... i got respect for that just chill tho man haha u should be ok as soon as u realize u dont need to always go fast haha

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
                    its better than not knowing.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                      here are your only 2 options of survival

1) a bus pass
                      2)a bike..better yet a tricycle...something stable and low speed

your getting on maple status dude
                      he just earned his maple status.

put him in a fucking bubble. i cant believe he hasnt killed anyone yet, and i cant believe his parents keep putting up with his shit.

Comment

my shit yo i paid for this shit i sling cars like its nobodys business i got that neon for 400 dollars. Anyways, I think im going to keep this as my daily driver. no racing in it for now at least. its hard though with that engine. i really just bought this car because i need a DD to get to work and school and it had a new motor for a good price, it just turned out to be a jdm h22. what scares me is this car will def push 140 and my stupid ass will try and do it if i dont watch myself.
                        ]

Comment

a self-confessed bad driver....and i thought i've seen it all...

Best of luck to u with your driving endeavors.
                          DEVOTE

Comment

put a wooden block under your gas pedal so you can't floor it. then check if your diaper is wet. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

hook up cruise controll. works wonders for not speeding. For me i had a problem where I guned my car all the time even if im on the interstate I would floor it and pick up about 10mph and quit. I am just now geeting my ass calmed down and I have found that using cc takes away the temptation to press a little harder on the gas and speed up.
                              spin city

Comment

Working...
                              X