Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at this cb7,looks hot

i like.

heres another shot of it,i love the color too,those tails only look good on that car and black cb7's.

Comment

uuuummmmmm..........................corny,imo.

Comment

anyone know what brand these projectors are,and wear i canget them? ilove these better than 1 piece's.i want them asap.anyone know who sells em?

thanks,by the way thatsthe front bumper i orderd.

Comment

those two kits in the pics i think are the two worst kits ive seen for CB7s. i like the front that you have in your sig the best.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

yea the rear bumber is too big and takes away from the car
            92 accord lx sedan

Phantom Grey Crew #6
            MY ACCORD

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
              anyone know what brand these projectors are,and wear i canget them?
              those are apc non-one piece projectors. i don't know where you can get them though... maybe www.procarparts.com , but i'm not sure.

Comment

No matter how much I try, I can't get myself to like body kits. Also, I used to like the "alteeza" look, but it's starting to suck now.

Still I've seen worse cb7s!
                "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

I agree.. I like the subtle lip spoilers better. I don't think they're be anything else for the CB7 either, at least for a while. Maybe 10 years from now a big come back will ensue and they're be cool add on stuff.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                  Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                  Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                  Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

I dont like the first or second cars, the first car the grille and rims look like crap on that car with the color and kit, IMO.

But as for the projectors, if they still make those, just search for projector headlamps/headlights, I got my one-peices from 4caroption.com, I think, they might have the non-corner headlamps...try NOPI.com, Im sure they can get them.

I also think the front in your sig looks better than the other one...

Jay
                    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

ya now that i see it the first 2 pics are kinda ugly.the grill is way fucked up.also that rear bumper does look to long.but ilove the white accord.ihope i can find those projectors.

Comment

I sure learned my lesson about headlight projectors they look nice but no visability unless you leave the highbeams on

Comment

i dissagree with that,my friend has a 92 lx with the same projectors that akkordlayinkit has and i drove his car at night,i can see better with his than my stocks,i have hyper whites in my stocks and his projectors have bettre output.anyways i love the none one piece projectors.

Comment

i agree that the xenon rear and sides are ugly. thats why i didnt get it.
                            those other projector lights are expensive though. seen them on ebay a couple of times. try there.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

i just don't like that xenon kit at all...there are alot better looking kits
                              I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

Working...
                              X