my old third gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my old third gen

i dunno... some of you remember when i had a 3g... this was the last pic i ever got to take

and this is how it was recoverd after i traded it about a year ago.

yep. my first love smashed into peices.

SOLD!

Jesus H Fucking Christ! What the ... how the ... who the ...

You say you traded it, and then later? How did you come to know what happened to it? Love that blue color. Is that Laurel Blue?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

that is so fucked up
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Shit, that really sucks. Friggen people have no respect for anything. Way back in the day (before I was born) my dad had sold his camaro to his cousin, and like 2 weeks later he decided to crash into a pole. My dad only seems to have 2 pictures of the car Looked awesome though.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

that bitch got FUCKED
          uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

Holy eff! Thats ridiculous!!!

How did you find out it was fucked if you traded it?

Either way i can imagine how shitty that is to sell something you dont really wanna get rid of and find it later on all rotted and demolished....sucks....ignorant ass theives...boy i cant wait till they all get theirs!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
              Holy eff! Thats ridiculous!!!

How did you find out it was fucked if you traded it?

Either way i can imagine how shitty that is to sell something you dont really wanna get rid of and find it later on all rotted and demolished....sucks....ignorant ass theives...boy i cant wait till they all get theirs!

we never transfered the title since dude didn't live up to his end of the deal. he dipped out to new york then we got a call from the police tellin us we gotta pay to have this car pulled out from a ravine... looks like it was dropped about 100ft off a bridge.

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
              X