No announcement yet.

Women!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man if you like this chick ignore her...not completly but dontgive her all your attention when you go out. If you see a girl thats hott check her out and let her see then pay attention to her reactoin.Those reactions will tell you her true inttentions man. The eyes my friend they never lie. With one look you can know if this girl wants to be with you. She already knows. women know if they would like to sleep with a guy within the first few mminutes of meeting them......Its a known fact. J/S

Comment

Just be yourself and you should get in the hotspot in no time at all . Itll happen 1 way or another if they really diggin it theyll give in.

Comment

Well she just left my house and I know what's up so I'm all game! She's a grease monkey too.
        99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Originally posted by Shuebakka
          Ahhh friend zone... Heres what I would do to try and change that. When you go out act cool, don't make it like a first date. Act like you two have gone out several times and are good friends (ahaha, but just pretend). DON'T ask typical "date" questions. "How is work?" "Where did you grow up?" Blah blah nobody cares, you don't, neither does she, don't do it. Talk about whatever comes into your head, current events or whatever.

Next, make fun of everything. Make fun of the people around you, make fun of her, and especially make fun of yourself. As long as its all in a fun way and not "I'm such a loser and haven't had a date in years" they don't want to hear that. Just make sure you bust on her, and make her laugh. If you can make a women laugh in any situation your golden.

One more thing, lead the way. Pick everthing that you are going to do. Don't ask, "where do you want to go for lunch?" Pick where your going and say, "lets go to BK for lunch. If she asks you something like, "what do you want to listen to?" The WORST thing you can do is turn around and ask her, "Well what would you like to listen to?" She asked you so answer. Women like men who know what they want. Also, if you go shopping dont follow her around like a lost puppy. Don't be afraid to wander off and look at your own shit for awhile. Wait and you'll see that she will then come find you and latch back onto your arm! It might feel weird to leave the girl you're with but just do it, it's fun!

So just remember to not act needy, be funny, stand up for what you believe (don't agree to everything she says just cause shes a women), and have a good time and hopefully she'll think, hey this guy is cool, maybe we should be more than friends. And right when she begins to realize this say, "Im glad we're friends". It will drive her crazy!!! Good luck!

I agree ...be yourself don't beat around the bush cause I made that mistake...she also had a accord and was into cars!!!!! smmfh@myself

Car audio classifieds...
          http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
          Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Just do what you have to do.

Be good to her, make her feel special.
            Women are complex, and i too cannot fully understand them myself.
            There is a general stereotype on "how" to get her.
            Every female is different and from my experiences, those general stereotypes can or cannot get you her.

So all in all, best of luck, it seems you really like her.

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
            1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

Working...
            X