Women!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women!

I kinda like this chick who I think is soo damn hott! I asked her would she like to go out to eat with me sometime and she said yes only as friends. I played it off like yea I kno, but really I want to be more than friends. I had a one night stand with her friends(she stood me up damn women) so maybe that's why she said let's be friends. But I gonna try and spend much time I can with her to make her realize that I want to be with her and make her want me as a boyfriend. It could be that her parents don't like black dudes iduno haha. But Im hopen that my plain will work cuz I really do like this chick! And by the way she drives a cb7 also hahaha.
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
    I kinda like this chick who I think is soo damn hott! I asked her would she like to go out to eat with me sometime and she said yes only as friends. I played it off like yea I kno, but really I want to be more than friends. I had a one night stand with her friends(she stood me up damn women) so maybe that's why she said let's be friends. But I gonna try and spend much time I can with her to make her realize that I want to be with her and make her want me as a boyfriend. It could be that her parents don't like black dudes iduno haha. But Im hopen that my plain will work cuz I really do like this chick! And by the way she drives a cb7 also hahaha.
    do your thing playboy
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

yo lkisten
      the thing is you cant get stuck in the friend zone, never be a friend to her i mean treat her nice but dont let her get that mentallity in her head that i can date him hes my friend. you know what i mean allways come off as a guy who likes her not her friend, but also dont like her alot or she wont like you you gotta play hard to get its confusing but it works. just dont get stuck in the freind zone youll never get out
      ]

Comment

Yea Im gonna try! Im a sucka for tan brunette chicks. Blondes are ok but a brunette will do anyday.

Comment

Seems like brunettes have that power right? Dude, you got more balls then me at the moment. Theres this beautiful girl in college and I have yet to talk to her. Go head though and do what you gotta do. BTW nice car, I like the maroon color

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Yea she's in my electronic class in college, It's funny how I got her to go on a date with me, I was joking around saying so you ready for our date and she was like what date I said the one that you told me about with walking downtown and stuff! She drives a cb7 also which is a plus. Yea I feel in love with the color of my car, I have had 3 accords a black 90 4 door/ 92 white 4 door/ and now my 2 door maroon!

Comment

Shit man, The Friend Zone is a bitch, You gotta show her enough love to leave the friend zone, Without being too pushy...
              But like AccordTuner said "do ya thing play boy!" haha
              -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
              newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
              newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
              newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Yep yep, get out of the friend ladder

Comment

yea, go ahead and NOT hang around her. i learned that the hard way, drop that hoe and screw her friends. it'll make her jealous and will want to be with you...according to the ladder theory^^^^^
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

^^^ LOL @ the ladder theory, loved the link

brunettes ftw

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
                      And by the way she drives a cb7 also hahaha.
                      That's the clencher

You keep trying, and she will eventually give in, especially if she is lonely.

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

thats good don't beat around the bush just to get into that bush....and in your case you wanna be her man...so just be cool and be yourself...

Comment

Ahhh friend zone... Heres what I would do to try and change that. When you go out act cool, don't make it like a first date. Act like you two have gone out several times and are good friends (ahaha, but just pretend). DON'T ask typical "date" questions. "How is work?" "Where did you grow up?" Blah blah nobody cares, you don't, neither does she, don't do it. Talk about whatever comes into your head, current events or whatever.

Next, make fun of everything. Make fun of the people around you, make fun of her, and especially make fun of yourself. As long as its all in a fun way and not "I'm such a loser and haven't had a date in years" they don't want to hear that. Just make sure you bust on her, and make her laugh. If you can make a women laugh in any situation your golden.

One more thing, lead the way. Pick everthing that you are going to do. Don't ask, "where do you want to go for lunch?" Pick where your going and say, "lets go to BK for lunch. If she asks you something like, "what do you want to listen to?" The WORST thing you can do is turn around and ask her, "Well what would you like to listen to?" She asked you so answer. Women like men who know what they want. Also, if you go shopping dont follow her around like a lost puppy. Don't be afraid to wander off and look at your own shit for awhile. Wait and you'll see that she will then come find you and latch back onto your arm! It might feel weird to leave the girl you're with but just do it, it's fun!

So just remember to not act needy, be funny, stand up for what you believe (don't agree to everything she says just cause shes a women), and have a good time and hopefully she'll think, hey this guy is cool, maybe we should be more than friends. And right when she begins to realize this say, "Im glad we're friends". It will drive her crazy!!! Good luck!
                          PM me if you found this!!

Comment

Thanks guys I'll be using this on my 2nd date with a chick I am really considering keeping as a longtime g/f not just a 1 night stand. <3
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

boner.

Comment

Working...
                              X