Very successful junkyard trip today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very successful junkyard trip today

Picked up a driver's side fender, sway bar + end links, shelf liner, high-mount brake light, srs cable reel, right side bumper corner slide, and assorted screws, nuts, bolts, and clips for $50 plus the $1 they charge to get into the place. The fender came off of a 90-91 Seattle Silver LX, and I've got a '92 Rosewood Brown EX, but since my current fender has a 2" hole in it, this'll work.

Good job!

Comment

Sweet man, they didn't happen to have a centersole? LOL

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Actually, there were about ten CB's in there and most of them had good center consoles.

Comment

Hey you wouldn't be able to get me a coupe spoiler light could ya? I'll pay ya for the trouble. It has to be the couple light, the shorter one. Non of the cb's down here have one...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

I could try to check next week... this place is only open thur, fri, & sat, and I only have Sun, mon, and thur off from work usually.

Comment

Alright, no biggie. My car looks kinda like rice right now with a spoiler but no light. Looks kinda jacked, and honda wants about $170 just for the damned light bar. My yard never has a good selection and they jack their prices up b/c they're the only game in town.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
              where you been, is something wrong?
              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...287#post754287

Comment

Working...
                X