Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow

well since im from dallas there really is no snow, but im in wisconsin for school and it just snowed 2-3 inches on the ground its cool
    any hoo the cars up here scare me they all have cancer and its a nasty sight
    but any hoo back on topic .... SNOW

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
    nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
    nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
    nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
    nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

YAY, go ass dragging!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
      YAY, go ass dragging!!!
      Snow-angel time!!! Break it down.... (mc hammer music starts)
      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

lmao yea its nice in texas it snows like one time a year it will be great up here in wisconsin with all the snow i cant wait

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
        nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
        nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
        nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
        nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

youll get sick of it soon enough.
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

you can NEVER get sick of snow man!!! i remember a few years ago my mom tried to chase me and a few friends out of my yard for building a 6foot penis (i live beside a church!)

if theres enough snow, you can take a recycling box, pack it with snow, and build a small box around your friends car, then pack in all the gaps with snow, then get a bucket of water and with your hand smooth it all out, over night it will turn into an unbreakable wall

do the same infront of peoples doors!

i hope it snows lots here this year!!!!!
            ..[CB7][STAR]..
            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

It just started to frost and snow a little bit here in Michigan.

I can't wait for SNOW!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stewie
                you can NEVER get sick of snow man!!! i remember a few years ago my mom tried to chase me and a few friends out of my yard for building a 6foot penis (i live beside a church!)

if theres enough snow, you can take a recycling box, pack it with snow, and build a small box around your friends car, then pack in all the gaps with snow, then get a bucket of water and with your hand smooth it all out, over night it will turn into an unbreakable wall

yeah, I know plenty of New Englanders who dislike snow. I mean, the first few snows of the year are fun, but after that its kinda just annoying.
                -Mark-
                CB7
                CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Ill be in missouri soon and i heard it snows a lot there....any one know?

Comment

Originally posted by floored
                    Ill be in missouri soon and i heard it snows a lot there....any one know?
                    What part of MO?

I know here around KC it dosent snow too much. But it does snow just enough for it to become annoying. Usually isnt around for to long. Usually like a day or two then its all gone again. Later

Comment

Originally posted by stewie

i get sick of snow. especially when it snows up to 4'(yes, feet) in a day. the whole fucking city shuts down and I cant go anywhere with my lowered car. Even when I wasnt lowered, it sucked.

but it is fun playing in the snow. I love going paintballing out in the woods when its dark. very hard to see, and sucks if you dont have the anti fog masks, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                        What part of MO?

I know here around KC it dosent snow too much. But it does snow just enough for it to become annoying. Usually isnt around for to long. Usually like a day or two then its all gone again. Later
                        ft leonard wood

Comment

Originally posted by 1993sE
                          lmao yea its nice in texas it snows like one time a year it will be great up here in wisconsin with all the snow i cant wait
                          Its not snow bitch its sleet damn how long have you been living in TX haha jk when it snows here we get like not enough since it evaporates once it hits the ground lol. Ill be looking forward to snow whenever I go to illinois. MIght have to raise my car back to stock height with the stock spring lol.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I wish it would snow down here. Even just an inch. Theyd shut down everything for like a week..
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

I so DON'T miss snow. Shoveling snow in Central PA for 13 years wasn't fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X