Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely stressful day with a cb7owner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely stressful day with a cb7owner.

Alright so im gonna make this short and please no one get offended

thiers this guy named scoop and he has a cb7 2 door 5 speed rims and intake really nice car. anyways hes black and hes extremely racist against white peopl. well hes a customer at my shop my manager is black, well anyways im in the office and hes talking to my manager and hes like i hate white people and all this shit and so i leave (he knows im thier) so my boss sold him the rims off my accord that i sold to this guy scoop and scoop gave me some of the money and my boss kept the rest (asshole) so i put the wheels on his car yesterday. well today after hes talking shit about me and im white and shit he starts getting mad apparently because i tried to talk to him about his accord. well he tells me to shut up and im helping him out on his car and shit cuz he crashed it today cuz hes a fucking idiot. and he was talking shit about how hes better than me or something i dunno hes a contstruction worker i mean come on. so anyways hes like shut up and im like excuse me, and hes like go inside. now a customer just told me to go inside at a shop i work at. he is freinds with my boss remember that.

so im like no and hes like you didnt hear me go inside get out of here. and im like no you need to shut up or get out. and he grabs me by the neck and slams me against the wall and i grab his hand and pull it off me ( i have really bad anger management) so i keep my cool and my boss comes over and hes like what the fuck are you doing dont talk to the customers blah blah blah. so i walk in the inside and try to chill (meanwhile my boss owes me 1600 dollars) so this stupid dude is talking shit about me and even put his hands on me after i change his tires and fix his accord that he crashed. I really think i should fuck his shit up bad im seriously considering doing something pretty fucking bad, becuase i dont care if he dies. to me hes a worthless piece of shit who doesnt respect anyone whos not bigger and badder than him. and he comes around sometimes because hes friends with my boss. and he sells coke and weed. none to me of course....
    ]

first off, get ur money first, then carry on with whatever u want to do
    Members Ride

Comment

man fuck that... i hate racist ass black people... and they won't admit that shit too.. there like fuck that fuck whiteys... dumb ass niggas.

SOLD!

Comment

As mentioned get your money back first. Get the DEA or whatever on him you got his info at the shop right lol.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah true, but everytime i try to involve police or anything like that they never do shit. theyre just like ok

its just

if a man put his hands on me, hes asking to be potentially killed. am i not right?
          Last edited by Turbo Dave; 10-12-2006, 01:02 AM.
          ]

Comment

I would beat his ASS, i dont care if hes your boss friend, if he layed his hands on you, you should of socked him in his jaw, but then again your boss would have chewed you out for doing it, but who cares, do it.

Comment

out of curiosity how old are you dude

Comment

yeh i hate racist black people

black people are trhe msot racist people...and im black

Comment

damn yall better chill out with the race shit...i mean i think it should be free to talk about but sometimes it gets out of hand but you know they ban for that shit so take it easy..........

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                    damn yall better chill out with the race shit...i mean i think it should be free to talk about but sometimes it gets out of hand but you know they ban for that shit so take it easy..........

then maybe people shouldn't get there panties in a wad so much with the PC shit. but shit... i guess its all my fault an entire race of people is "held down" my bad

SOLD!

Comment

i would say something right now but i would get killed, banned and shot.

so ill say it at my next neo-nazi clan meeting.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Now that's an example of a ******! Im black and I hate it when I see other black people acting stupid and don't have respect for others. And anybody can be ****** don't we all know that, you should of kicked his ass now I bet that fool was calling you a lil punk and shit and I bet your boss talks shit behind your back too. Please don't sit up and take that shit from nobody dude that disrespect of your manhood bro! Oh yea stay black just messing with ya.
                        99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

get ur 1600 and start lookin for a new job wash ur hands of anything that can cause u to be in a bad situation.... it seems to me that ur boss is irresponsible anyway... thats not a place for improvement

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

x2. Get away. You'll get in trouble. Nothing good can come from getting in a fight.

Comment

Dude, you should kicked that muthafuckas ass!!! How the fuck you let a man disrespect and put his hands on you and he is still standing?? Shit, I'm black but that shit dont fly period......I was just talking about thiis shit today, black people are the most racist of all the races I've been around.
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                              X