Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely stressful day with a cb7owner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
    i know but i didnt want to get in legal trouble is all i want ot be in the fbi. but dude i think the word ****** is like a generic work for a wild and unrly black person. like a hick or a cracker is like a piece of shit white trash person. alot of black people i have noticest call themselves that. im not trying to get anyone offended in this thread its just i really am opressed about what to do here...
    I gotta agree with FIZZ, anything you were gonna do should have been done already, like immediately after he let go of your throat. At this point, if he steps to you agian, let him have it. If not, then it's in the past. Plain and simple.

As far as the whole throwin around racial slurs, it's stupid regardless what race it's supposed to represent. And the arguement about black people calling themselves that is just another topic all together. One that quite frankly i don't think would be appropriate for this thread or any other for that matter.
    But hey, it's a free country, so whoever can say whatever, whenever. (until a mod shut's 'em down) that's the beauty of America

p.s. if i get wild and unruly because some chester tried to put his hands on my daugher, does that make me a ******?...
    Bean Town Crew Member #3
    Lovin' the 6MT w/ Nav TL!
    "They Aint the REAL McCOY!"

Comment

no phenom, it does not.
      ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
        oh and apparently he was all pcp'd out too.
        Proving a stereotype one at a time.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
        X