Don't use QT gas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't use QT gas.

They own the site www.toptier.com and thats how they got on the list, they are not an actually gas company, they just buy their gas from the major companies. Stick with BP, Chevron or Shell.
    You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

Originally posted by Alex EX
    They own the site www.toptier.com and thats how they got on the list, they are not an actually gas company, they just buy their gas from the major companies. Stick with BP, Chevron or Shell.

1. toptier.com has nothing to do with gasoline.
    2. You've given NO reasons for your proclamation.
    2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
    Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
    1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

I always fill my tank up with qt gas its guaranteed gas and there slurpees are so good

Comment

Yeah. What he said!

The whole "TopTier" thing has to do with the grade of the gasoline and how good it is for our cars and the environment.

www.toptiergas.com

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

BTW - Ima miss QTs when i move to AZ. I filled my tank with QT gas so ill have a lil something in my tank when i get there. So ill be blessing the AZ atmosphere with KC QT gas I think they only have Mobil, Shell and...something else, i forget, but it wont be QT

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I used there gas when I had my A6 didnt do crap to it and it was cheap.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

LMAO at greencb7kc's sig arcadia bunny

Comment

Faheem

I used nothing but QT gas and im not looking for power, just food fer muh engine Ive gotten 106.xx miles and i still have 3/4 tank so we'll see how many miles i get. And like 75 of those 106 miles are local/in-town.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                  BTW - Ima miss QTs when i move to AZ. I filled my tank with QT gas so ill have a lil something in my tank when i get there. So ill be blessing the AZ atmosphere with KC QT gas I think they only have Mobil, Shell and...something else, i forget, but it wont be QT
                  Az also has QT. I fill up with QT for three reasons, it's the *cleanest* gas station hands down, gas is great, low prices.
                  My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Alex EX
                    they just buy their gas from the major companies. Stick with BP, Chevron or Shell.
                    Wow ..... Think a little about that sentence.

Comment

ive never even heard of QT

is it pronounced like "cutie"???

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

quiktrip=QT

see how clean!
                        Last edited by TysCb7; 10-11-2006, 11:35 PM.
                        My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

They are nice and clean and offer cheap hot dogs for a reason. You guys can use whatever gas you want I was just stating my opinion hehe
                          You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

Comment

never heard of em

Haven't seen them up north in VA area either, but in the VA area they have sheetz which I really like b/c they have yummy nachos

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                            where you been, is something wrong?
                            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

damn....i haven't even SEEN a QT...how much cheaper are they compared to Chevron, Exxon, etc..?

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                              Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                              by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X