Going to concert tonight!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to concert tonight!!

So a buddy and me are going to Houston tomorrow to see Atreyu, From First to Last, Every Time I Die, and Chiodos in concert tonight! I can't wait; I've been waiting for weeks to see these bands! Tickets were, surprisingly, only $23 each! Just thought I'd share my excitement, not that many people will care; I just had to share with somebody. Anyone else heard or seen these bands? What do you think of each?
    Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Sounds like a good lineup!

Have a blast, buddy!!!

Comment

from what I remember FFTL is pretty good live, but I wasnt really watching them when I saw them at the Bamboozle in NJ last year. Ive heard Chiodos is pretty good as well, but I dont really listen to any of those bands.
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Atreyu's awesome live. They do the whole 80's hair metal thing. Chiodos kinda annoys me with the voice, but I'm thinking maybe it's like Coheed where you have to get into it for awhile.

I've been trying to get into FFTL lately, but I'm not not as into the hardcore stuff as I should be...it's jst too much screaming for me.

Comment

Working...
        X