No announcement yet.

Lets schedule a Online meeting...?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this wat fuckin happens when sum dumbass like fizzbob "billy bob" "i love snakes" "i suck balls", say something so stupid when he could just say, oh this is a dumb idea....

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
      this wat fuckin happens when sum dumbass like fizzbob "billy bob" "i love snakes" "i suck balls", say something so stupid when he could just say, oh this is a dumb idea....
      Shit man, did you just meet Ricky??? What kind of weak comeback is this??

Comment

Certain people on this board are just awesome to read, because they rip people new ones every post. (As long as it is not you).
        Comes to mind SteveB... DocCipher...Fizzbob... and a few others.
        Man.... good stuff.
        Why? Because... Life Happens @ 4500 RPM

Frost White CB7 Member 31

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
          Jason Dilhemi McGee
          My friend just had a boy. he named him Jeff something something, but his initials are JDM, lol. its funny cuz he didnt realize this till he got the birth certificate and he was like "fuck!". he is anti jdm. lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
            yeah, so . . . if you really think that fighting with ricky was a good idea, then, I guess thats proof that youve only been here for 4 months.

It was worse when ricky was a mod though. I dont think he ever banned anyone out of spite, but I bet he wanted to. most people were afraid to argue with him back then cuz they seriously thought he would ban them.
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

okay dokie
              Last edited by sackingz123; 10-10-2006, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X