Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I keep the CB, or take the supra?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I keep the CB, or take the supra?

Like the title says, my wifey wants to rid herself of the supra!

I dont know why, but she wants to get a wrx sti. But, heres my problem.... I love my car, im the second owner, had it forever. But, I have the option of keeping the supra and drive it, but only if i sell the cb. I cant afford both, especially with the new STI. So.... what would you do? Would you sell your CB for a Twin Turbo Supra?

I mean, you guys probably think that I'm dumbass for even having to think about this... but you gotta understand how attatched i am to my car... Im so attatched, that I cant make an easy decision.

What would you do?

The cb7 has sentimental value... we've been through so much. I mean, my car was the first place I ever met my wife, many years ago, the first time i ever hooked up with my wife was in the CB, (when we were just dating, way before we got married), It was the first car I out ran the police in, the first true love of my life...i could go on for days. So many memories.

If i were to sell the supra, i mean, i would have a lot of paper to put into my CB, etc....

so what you thinkk?

yea kid, dont really think you own a twin turbo supra. but imo id keep a supra anyday over a honda.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

hahaha...... ok home boy.
      Im 29, hardly a kid by any means. Ill take pictures tomorrow.

BTW, i could care less what you believe about me and what you dont. I dont know you- but i do know whats sitting out in my drive way..

None the less, the supra has a lot of problems. thats why i dont know if i want to keep it. It runs, but barely. I dont have the money to fix it.

Comment

Screw that dude, Stoob!!(Hey, THAT RHYMED!!!) He aint nobody! But keep the Accord, the Supra will cost craploads to fix and performance parts are an arm, leg and ear. Plus you'll have a turbocharged 300hp, AWD 4dr to tool around in. Way better than a Supra IMO. And you'll have money to put into the CB7. Sell that SOB!!
        She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
        Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
        Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

Haha, thats what im leaning to.
          Thanks for that.

I mean, with the money from the supra, I could easily afford an h22, and completely re-do the accord. It will be nice as hell.
          The supra needs an inspection, and it's not passing right now. To fix the shit that would make it pass inspection alone, it would cost around $2,200. And thats not including the shitty interior, etc.

should the supra hit the high road?

Comment

I'd say keep the cb and dump the supra. The cb has way more sentimental value to you than the supra and the supra's performance can't make up for that because imagine how shitty you'd feel the minute you sell the cb. My last cb I regretted losing and I only owned it a few months I can't imagine how I would feel if I had a car for as long as you and then got rid of it.

Comment

just turbo the cb ever thought of that?

Comment

keep your accord, sell the supra.

My accord is my first car and as you said there are so many memories.
                Also an accord is alot cheaper to fix/upgrade than a supra anyday
                -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

yea man, if the supra has problems, obviously i would keep the reliable cb7. Howeve, if the supra was in pristine condition, i would obviously go for thta over anything except maybe the s2000
                  Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                  Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Originally posted by StoobyMcDooby
                    So.... what would you do? Would you sell your CB for a Twin Turbo Supra?
                    i'd go for the supra. don't how much or how far you'd like to go with the cb7, but having a TT Supra and a WRX STi.. i'd forget about NA>boost if i saw that in my driveway

but seriously, the TT Supra gets my vote.
                    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

What do you really want to do?? I know u have a gut feeling!!
                      She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
                      Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
                      Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

working and fixing up a supra is far more costly than fixing or hookin up the cb also keep that in mind. As for the supra trying to upgrade that shit is heh good luck.

Comment

I know you said you woul dpost pictures of the supra, but Im not really asking for proof, just to see what condition its in.

my answer really depends on that information.
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

What year supra are we talking about here? If its in that much of a shitty condition, then don't bother with it unless you got the cash. Still, it can be a beauty and definately a fast car... I heart TT SUPRAS.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

must be the old body style...right?

anyway, if the supra has alotta problems..then just keep the cb.

it's what i'd do. spend some cool money on getting some cool stuff for the CB to make it cooler though.

Comment

Working...
                              X