cars you would leave completely stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
    faheem, x2 on those new alt se-r's..ya know they only come in 3 colors? red, dark grey and grey Some of you guys are picking cars that you wouldnt mod cuz they dont nee modding. I was thinking along the lines of like a 67 shelby GT500, 93 se cb7(assuming it came w/ all JDM goodies), 55 and 57 BelAir, 69 camaro and firebird, 71 monte carlo(black on black, plz), DC ITR, 96 impala SS, 02(?) marauder, 01(?) AMG M3, MKIV Supra, (ill go out on a limb) and toss in an 05 Saleen Mustang....maybe even something simple like a mint condition 81 civic hatch.....thats really abou it..its kinda late so im sure theres more, but eh...
    yea the color I love the best is super black it is just so nice. I want that car so bad equipped with a 6speed manual tranny. Ive heard the exhaust note on it, it sounds just like a 350z except alittle deeper tone

Comment

I'm still seriously considering a Skyline... and old R32 that's already in the country. I've seen them going for 20k. I'd try to find a stock one and just keep it stock... possibly restore it. It would just be such a blast to drive in stock form that I wouldn't even care to change it! Plus, the idea of potentially altering such a rare and wonderful car to the point of being something I wouldn't drive like a normal car bothers me. To me, if a car is ONLY for certain times of the year, certain weather, or certain uses (like track) it's worthless.

So yeah, Skyline. Also, I've considered an ITR. I would leave that alone, and try to keep it pristine. Not even a JDM front end conversion... unless I could import a JDM ITR

Comment

I think I would leave this car completely stock.

DEVOTE

Comment

I don't think there's 1 car out that I COULD leave completely stock.
          1993 Prelude S
          F22A1
          custom'ish turbo setup
          180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
          18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
          currently being rebuilt

Comment

Completely stock?

- 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS LS-6

I wouldn't modify that particular vehicle, because it's a collector's item. I would, of course, like a 1972 Chevelle Malibu which I could play around with. Then it would get a few SS parts here and there, and a blown 502. But I couldn't bear to cut up an original LS-6

- 1987 Buick GNX

Again, there were so few made and there were so potent in stock form, it would be a travesty to cut up one and do anything to it. I'd rather take something like a 1985 Regal T-Type and cut that car up and change out the turbo system and make it more powerful.
            Last edited by AccordWarrior; 10-10-2006, 03:31 PM.

Comment

x2 on that GNX

or a 1974 Old 442 lovin that blown 502 LS-6...nice!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

A first gen Corvette, unless I could get one thats shell is a first gen but inside has all the modern 'vette features..
                most anything else older than ~1960
                any of the 'vette special editions - like the indy pace car replicas, or the Mako Shark
                probably not a Lotus Elise/Opel Speedster/Vauxhall VX220
                if I could get a fourth-gen 'vette exactly like the one Face from the A-Team drove
                a '70's Stiingray or a C6 I wouldn't mod at first, but after awhile I would probably just start thinking of things to do to it out of the blue

Comment

Working...
                X