cars you would leave completely stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cars you would leave completely stock

hmm just wondering... well i know we are 'tuners' and by human nature we are never satisfied with what we get.. we always want something better.. but is there a car that you can think of you would buy that you would leave completely stock without trying to modify it... when i say modify i mean no cai, headers, turbo , exhaust tires, any type of power adders.. im also talking sound system.....tint.. the only thing you can do to the car is wash it and wax

i was thinking your higher end cars like bmw m series, acura nsx, ferrari , infinity g35, the new awd is 350

S2k I would not change anything on it.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
      S2k I would not change anything on it.
      i think if you saw the cars on s2ki.net you would change your mind... but i respect your input..i have just seen to many bad ass s2k's especially with carbon fiber hoods and black rims that look awesome modified

if that car had more torque and a v6 i would leave it alone..hehe

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
        i think if you saw the cars on s2ki.net you would change your mind... but i respect your input..i have just seen to many bad ass s2k's especially with carbon fiber hoods and black rims that look awesome modified

Oh I give props to some of the sexy S2k's I have seen with mods. I like to "shop" for cars so I can mod ie: CB7's Civics, ect, so I always told myself if I could get a S2k I wouldn't change anything about it.
        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

maybach57s.....in my dreams though hahaha

g wagon 55 amg i would leave stock not even change the rims
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

that car is as *** as an rx8......a lot of ***....focus/cavalier ***

i'd get another rx7, but i'd get a yellow r2 and do nothing with it....i swear to god i'd not even change the oil
            ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

a buddy of mine owns an s2k. ecu/headers/exhaust. it's real real quick.

a corvette z06 i would leave stock. hell. i would leave a C6 stock. we've got a c6, and my stepfather wants to chip it. make it faster.

he also wants to put headers, intake, exhaust, and chip our CTS too.

Comment

I would leave a Nissan Altima Se-r stock I love that car

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  i swear to god i'd not even change the oil

Hope you dont plan on driving it then
                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                    that car is as *** as an rx8......a lot of ***....focus/cavalier ***

i'd get another rx7, but i'd get a yellow r2 and do nothing with it....i swear to god i'd not even change the oil
                    cavalier ***?.... yes

rx8 ***?.....no ... have you heard how sweet they sound wot..but fugly

focus ***?.. yes

focus svt?.....no

i do see what you mean.. the rx8 is kinda fugly compared to the z and s2k

rx-7 is bad ass hmmm that car is hawt but they look so sweet modified...at least with rims

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                      a buddy of mine owns an s2k. ecu/headers/exhaust. it's real real quick.

a corvette z06 i would leave stock. hell. i would leave a C6 stock. we've got a c6, and my stepfather wants to chip it. make it faster.

he also wants to put headers, intake, exhaust, and chip our CTS too.
                      fuck i would leave a z06 stock that is one car i wouldnt modify

Comment

when u mod a car it always gets fucked up. soo really like any amg shit id probly mod an m3 probly just an amg and a mosler mt900s lol
                        ]

Comment

56 Belair...though I would have to restore it back to stock, but everything would BE stock and kept that way.

Comment

Pretty much any exotic.

Comment

cavalier ***?.... yes

rx8 ***?.....no ... have you heard how sweet they sound wot..but fugly

focus ***?.. yes

focus svt?.....no

i do see what you mean.. the rx8 is kinda fugly compared to the z and s2k

rx-7 is bad ass hmmm that car is hawt but they look so sweet modified...at least with rims
                              i fucking hate the rx8, it's an atrocity dude.....ugly all around to me, i just can't get over how they tried to carry on the rx namesake with that piece of shit.......just horrible.....i would rather have a blown up FD rx7.....and the focus svt still looks like a focus......i had to drive my sister's focus for a month, and it had all types of girl shit in it and i was traumatized....her tag was rainbow colored with a unicorn and said "leslie" and that can be a dude's name, so i know everyone thought i was going to see my bf who worked at mickey d's
                              ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Working...
                              X